• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

!!! Crazy Doser & Carlos Castaneda Dream Contest !!!

CRAZY DOSER

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
“We are not alone in this world. There are other worlds available to dreamers, total worlds.” - Don Juan

What’s up everyone Crazy Doser here. Let’s talk about our dreams, shall we? That’s right, those colourful memorable sometimes crazy flashes of our mind that we usually experience while we sleep in our cosy beds. First I want to say words about it : “A dream is a succession of images, ideas, emotions, and sensations that usually occurs involuntarily in the mind during certain stages of sleep”.

Some people say that dreams are parallel universes, others say that this is how our subconscious wants to warn us, no one knows for sure what they really are. In my humble opinion, I think that there are lucid dreams, the ones that can predict our future.

11s0eg9.jpg

With that said I, Crazy Doser, with a help of my old friend Carlos Castaneda announce the start of a new Dream Contest.

In order to participate in a dream contest you need:

1. To describe in full details the most memorable dream you’ve ever had.

2. Give your thoughts what it was all about.

Maybe you were doing things that you’d never done. Maybe it was an omen or something else. Well, it’s up to you to tell what that really was. Don’t be shy, the creativity is widely accepted.

!!! Wait for further information about prizes !!!

PLEASE, SEND YOUR POST TO MY SUBFORUM !

UPDATE !

PRIZE FOR WINNER FROM SP LABS PRODUCTS:

!!! TRENBOLONE ENANTHATE x 10 ML + SUPER TEST 450 x 10 ML + METHANDIENONE x 100 TAB + FREE SHIPPING !!!

The dates are: 10.11.16 - 25.11.16. Even though the contest hadn't started, you can already submit your posts about dreams.

Back