• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Idea

BOGNERrocker

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I think I'm gonna build a forum NON aas related, non health related, non bodybuilding related. Just place for people to start shit over nothing And basically ANYONE that joins is made a MOD no rules anyone gets to ban anyone if they pussed off! (Yes I spelled that right)

So basically is you get banned for being racist or offending someone you just change name come back and BOOM your mod but better hurry n get revenge! Bwahahah. And mods or reps from here would be welcome to come and ban or vent as well. It could be like a forum purge?

Wait is this thread gonna get me banned?? FAAACCK!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Lol crazy I need to stay up on my reading to keep in the loop over here

Who is prince I thought that was just a random name or profile that sends ads and spam through pm. He like s real dude or something?

Who is prince I thought that was just a random name or profile that sends ads and spam through pm. He like s real dude or something?

He is the forum God. Do not invoke his name lightly.....

do you really need attention this bad? if this place is so fucked up then why do you guys that bitch about shit keep coming back?
imagine what you could accomplish if you focused this much effort into your diet and training

do you really need attention this bad? if this place is so fucked up then why do you guys that bitch about shit keep coming back?
imagine what you could accomplish if you focused this much effort into your diet and training

I'm pretty happy about the forum actually lol or most the time

You are correct , I have actually been trying to assist today . Sometimes the digs just come out . I dumped all the rest of that goddammed trick or treat candy this morn so back at it . That shit is like crack.

lol...bc you are the calmer more gentle version of Hugh.

You are correct , I have actually been trying to assist today . Sometimes the digs just come out . I dumped all the rest of that goddammed trick or treat candy this morn so back at it . That shit is like crack.

guilty too. i ate a whole bag of this lil mini choc bars . you know the ones the all the different kinds i forget the name

guilty too. i ate a whole bag of this lil mini choc bars . you know the ones the all the different kinds i forget the name

I got the little ones hersey mini ones for the kids. ate all the special darks. then got another bag under guise that we needed more and ate all the special dark out of that bag as well.

I got the little ones hersey mini ones for the kids. ate all the special darks. then got another bag under guise that we needed more and ate all the special dark out of that bag as well.

I murdered all the kids reese's, i used carb reefeed as my excuse...meh it worked!

I gave my daughter $1 for every 100 Grand bar she had in her bag.
Those damn things are scarce these days.
My favorite!

Reese cups and mini snickers are costing me . I may not make weight this week. They are still in the trash calling me . I'm weak please help.

Get Shredded!
5bd0862634515723fb0296b5b109403a.jpg

Sent from my SM-G935P using Tapatalk

Reese cups and mini snickers are costing me . I may not make weight this week. They are still in the trash calling me . I'm weak please help.

Trick or treat candy is the devil I been dealin with same crap lol

lol i have dug shit out of the kitchen trash many times. go throw it outside

Back