• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • IronMag Labs® 25% Off Sale!❤️‍🔥 Hardcore Bodybuilding Supplements💪Use Coupon Code ASF25 💊

Its been fun

Lokthan

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Rip america

Enjoy your final moments

Sent from my LGLS992 using Tapatalk

Whos winning?

Hope for the best, days not over yet

Inb4 Obama gets majority of the votes somehow

girl-wearing-american-flag-4.jpg
tuesday-dopeness-26.jpg
lana_61903242_orig_.jpeg
11flag.gif
123594.jpg

I'm swinging by walmart and buying ammo and a frozen pizza for tonight

Better buy ammo soon before it skyrockets

Old lady is making burgers and picking up an apple pie for desert. It'll be must see TV tonight.

Sent from my STV100-1 using Tapatalk

Ammo has been the best investment for me. That and ARs. Last scare I make a shit ton of money on ARs. Im stocked up again and ready! I couldnt build them fast enough.

Ammo has been the best investment for me. That and ARs. Last scare I make a shit ton of money on ARs. Im stocked up again and ready! I couldnt build them fast enough.
Care to share what kind of profits can even be made with that? I dont know too much about self building and selling

Care to share what kind of profits can even be made with that? I dont know too much about self building and selling

I

I was making 400.00 a AR. Takes me about 30 minutes to build one. Ammo jumped high as well. A case of 5.56 was selling for about 500.00 I paid 300.00.
Its all about stocking up. For me I stock anyway so its no biggie.

I

I was making 400.00 a AR. Takes me about 30 minutes to build one. Ammo jumped high as well. A case of 5.56 was selling for about 500.00 I paid 300.00.
Its all about stocking up. For me I stock anyway so its no biggie.
Hory shirt.

just a reminder, everyone will wake up Wednesday and shit will still be the same. its all a media hype scare. remember Y2K

2Q==

- - - Updated - - -

craziness_Time-Magazine-Cover.jpg

Either way we r fucked!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Im so goddamn high right now

Back