• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

I must be the only one having issues on here

bigtime916

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
About a week ago up to now when I post I cant space between words. Its like one long ass run on sentence. I learned if I hit enter 5 times or so it will work fine. This is all from my home PC. On my phone its all good. Anyone else have this issue?

About a week ago up to now when I post I cant space between words. Its like one long ass run on sentence. I learned if I hit enter 5 times or so it will work fine. This is all from my home PC. On my phone its all good. Anyone else have this issue?
You
Could
Try
It
This
Bro

Sent from my SM-G935P using Tapatalk

I found its only the first line for some reason.

Hence a few of my posts have ellipses in the beginning then enter to start a new line and then it's fine

I quit using internet explorer when I first came on . I was having a similar issue . I actually bought a new keyboard thinking it was some keys. In the end safari took care of it.

Probably need to clear your cookies and cache on chrome to fix it.

Yup Im on Chrome too. Ill clear things and see how it goes.

IML Gear Cream!
I think its a Chrome bug

It might be..I dumped my cache etc and it still did ithe

I've been having weird static with several others sites too tho via chrome

It might be..I dumped my cache etc and it still did ithe

I've been having weird static with several others sites too tho via chrome

Yeah I cleared everything and still having the issue.

Chrome is wearing a wire...it's the NSA
We're all fuct

And they know you're all trump supporters..so you're extra fuct

I think its a Chrome bug

,,, when he's right , he's right ..

76_bug-silver.gif

seems to happen to me on laptop version of chrome after I quote someone.
I noted this a week ago and have no resolution.

Only way I can use the space bar and quote a post at the same time is if I Copy and paste the quote after hitting "reply with quote" and then paste it into the "quick reply" section.

Get Shredded!
I had this issue with IE. Switching to FireFox fixed the problem.

click cmd>enter>delete>space>type...all seperate not at once

Back