• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

something fishy...

gregsmith37

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
So I placed an order from a source, not one here I found this place after the order had been placed. Anyway. I chose a payment option and made my payment. I received an email today saying that the sender misspelled the name of the receiver. I called customer service of the sender and they acted kinda odd put me on hold for long periods of time and then at the end of the call they Said they changed the last name but I needed to go to where I sent the money from and have them call in to customer service.
My question is I suppose, does this sound a bit fishy to anyone else, is this normal operating procedure or should o just count that money as a loss and move on?

Can you check to see if the funds were picked up before going in. I believe mg and wu allows you to check that. If it's not picked up and it's a basic name fix were it is close to what you sent I'd go back and try it but not sure on your source

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

I checked the funds haven't been picked up yet. I called the customer support to do the name change. I thought it was odd that they told me that the name change was done but I still had to take the receipt in to where I sent the money from to have them call customer service this is the first time have ever placed an order for any type of anabolics so I am probably just being paranoid. The source is roidsmall

If the order is of small size I'd go in and do it. Your thread will be deleted as source names aren't allowed as well as they are not on the sponsor forum list

Don't do it bro! THEY WILL Take YOU IN THE BACK AND Rape You! Not Worth it!

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk

Yeah just go back to where you sent the money with your receipt, correct the spelling, then notify your source of the correction.. it's happened to me before

I wouldn't worry, especially if you are new in the game and it's not a huge order.

Yep it's a set up they got ur ass lol

Sent from my RCT6773W22B using Tapatalk

Must have been that chick in the office screwing things up at International Anabolics again

IML Gear Cream!
Think I am going to try to get the money back and then go somewhere else and re send it. I think that might be my best bet, at worst I might lose some processing fees

Think I am going to try to get the money back and then go somewhere else and re send it. I think that might be my best bet, at worst I might lose some processing fees
If this is a source you randomly picked off the internet it would probably be best to retrieve your funds and go with a source here. At least with going with a source here your able to look at blood work and feed back from long time members who have used them. Buy going with a random source off the internet there's no one to bitch too of you get bunk shit.

Sent from my SM-G935P using Tapatalk

If this is a source you randomly picked off the internet it would probably be best to retrieve your funds and go with a source here. At least with going with a source here your able to look at blood work and feed back from long time members who have used them. Buy going with a random source off the internet there's no one to bitch too of you get bunk shit.

Sent from my SM-G935P using Tapatalk
Exactly and why would you buy something not knowing anything about aas or the source ur buying from? U see this more and more from newbies. They kinda are like lil kids when they go to the toy store. They think that if they don't buy it right then and there that they will never find it again lol.

Sent from my RCT6773W22B using Tapatalk

So I placed an order from a source, not one here I found this place after the order had been placed. Anyway. I chose a payment option and made my payment. I received an email today saying that the sender misspelled the name of the receiver. I called customer service of the sender and they acted kinda odd put me on hold for long periods of time and then at the end of the call they Said they changed the last name but I needed to go to where I sent the money from and have them call in to customer service.
My question is I suppose, does this sound a bit fishy to anyone else, is this normal operating procedure or should o just count that money as a loss and move on?
I think getting your money back and going with a domestic here is your best bet. Look at the forums and the lab section on picking a source. If you have questions just ask or pm me or anyone else that offers. I've used 4 sources here and can provide positive and negative in a private pm.

ive been looking at sources on here there are just so many it takes a while to read through and try to chose one that is going to meet my needs. im only ordering one product and its to supplement a prescription not really looking to do a cycle or anything like that.

ive been looking at sources on here there are just so many it takes a while to read through and try to chose one that is going to meet my needs. im only ordering one product and its to supplement a prescription not really looking to do a cycle or anything like that.

well then thats easy. sounds like you just need real pharma grade test. if thats the case testoviron from drugs gear.
he's in the sponsor section

well then thats easy. sounds like you just need real pharma grade test. if thats the case testoviron from drugs gear.

BC is right! Get your funds and go to Drugs Gear. Absolutely flawless and perfect Gear

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

BC is right! Get your funds and go to Drugs Gear. Absolutely flawless and perfect Gear

You will not find a better all around source then drugsgear. Shipping is so fast you won't believe it.

Also no minimum, so perfect for a small order. Plus free shipping with coupon code "adg01".

Also no minimum, so perfect for a small order. Plus free shipping with coupon code "adg01".
The only bad thing about drugsgear is if ever try to order from another domestic source you will never get your package as fast. It's like having a BMW for your first car. You will never want anything else

well i picked up the money and placed the order with drugs gear thanks again for the advice. im excited for it to come in. as i wait just one more dumb question. im new to trt just started like 2 months ago or so. is there need for an anti-estrogen with trt? should i maybe pick up like a pack of like nolvadex or would that be a waste of cash

I would grab some Nolva. You more than likely won't need it, but you know the saying. Maybe look into an AI. When you are replacing the test your body could may have been able to produce on its own, it should be able to regulate itself, but there are a number of guys who run an AI alongside their TRT regimen

Back