• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Broncos vs Raiders

If you live in Denver and play for the Broncos can you smoke weed being it is legal. I would think there would have to be some leniency or level of testing. I know this is off topic but was just wondering.

Go Broncos. Puff Puff give!

If you live in Denver and play for the Broncos can you smoke weed being it is legal. I would think there would have to be some leniency or level of testing. I know this is off topic but was just wondering.

Go Broncos. Puff Puff give!

NFL policy says no, so the Broncos can not smoke or they will be suspended under the NFL's substance policy.

That's odd cause I know I am drug tested but I can drink alcohol after work I would think as long as you didn't smoke a joint at work or on the way to work then it should be fine. Seems like if it's legal you should be good.

But I guess the kicker is its not legal on the federal level. Guess we still have a ways to go.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Its been 15+ years since I've smoked. I remember those days, would empty the fridge, munchies always hit me hard.

As far as the game, I'll be rooting for denver. I will say the raiders are on a fucking mission this year though.

9 plays for 9 total yards in the first quarter?!? Who has the best defense in the league again?!?! Dominating the bitchass ponies, raider nation!!!

34-10

Awesome. I can't wait to retire. I am going to get high all the time.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

They wouldn't be doing this if Manning was still there. WTF

NFL policy says no, so the Broncos can not smoke or they will be suspended under the NFL's substance policy.

You are 100% correct. Same thing goes for DOT commercial drivers. Federal or sanctioned laws supersede any state laws.

We are just havin a really rough season. So many injuries

Sent from my LGLS992 using Tapatalk

I work in Denver, private sector. I've had 8 drug tests in the last 18 months. Most empoyers here will still bust you for weed. Friggin retarded. Our Xmas party is in a few weeks. Open bar, everyone gets smashed, but take a little toke off of a pipe, and you're a criminal.

Back