• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

How to authenticate your product.

macedog24

PSL Rep
Board Rep
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I would like to address an issue some of our members have encountered.

How to authenticate your product.

First step, you need to go to this link.

http://euro-pharmacies.net/product-authentication/

You should come to this page
20161106_161028.png
[/URL][/IMG]
Second step, Turn to your box, you should see this.
20160629_205725.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Third step, scratch off the gray scratch box for authentication code.
4th step, apply authentication code in the space provided.
Screenshot_20161106-162345.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]
Now , if you only apply the authentication code it will fail. Like this.
Screenshot_20161106-162504.png
[/URL][/IMG]
5th step, apply batch # in the serial # box above. You need to fill in both the serial number and the auth code to validate the product.

6th step validate.
[IMG][URL="http://s1110.photobucket.com/user/macedog24/media/Screenshot_20161106-162621.png.html"][IMG]http://i1110.photobucket.com/albums/h451/macedog24/Screenshot_20161106-162621.png[/URL][/IMG]

Its this simple.. i hope this helps anyone having problems authenticating there products.

Boom! Good information right here. Should sticky this. Because if your source supply's products that can be authenticated then why not verify. Preciate it brother

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Boom! Good information right here. Should sticky this. Because if your source supply's products that can be authenticated then why not verify. Preciate it brother

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Your very welcome . Ive had a few people not be able to identify/ authenticate. So i wanted to make sure everyone understands they must supply the proper info in both boxes or it will fail every time. If we only use the authentication code , it will also fail everytime. So hopefully this will help out.

Mace thanks so much brother. Both gottren and I were scratching our heads wondering why our products weren't verifying authentic. Simple user error on our part. I appreciate you taking the time to show us how, I imagine it's pretty common for people to enter the info wrong.

This definitely needs to be a sticky. Thanks Mace, much appreciated.

Mace thanks so much brother. Both gottren and I were scratching our heads wondering why our products weren't verifying authentic. Simple user error on our part. I appreciate you taking the time to show us how, I imagine it's pretty common for people to enter the info wrong.
This is very common and goes on at many boards.

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk

Great post sir mace.... thank you for posting this
Thank you kind sir for saying so. Your a gentleman thru and thru

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk

Solid information! Thanks for posting Mace

Back