• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Faster than amazon PRIME

primodaniel1

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
This place has there business together, I received my order in two days as i was running down to last amp of enanthate and was worried i might run out before the next inj, I was skeptical as this is my first order online and i didn't want to risk not getting my product and waiting around why my test levels drop so i did my research and put in an order. i was assured i would receive the order in four days which would be right on inj, day, but it came two days early and it was in perfect shape. This place is way beyond solid and i highly recommend it.

This place has there business together, I received my order in two days as i was running down to last amp of enanthate and was worried i might run out before the next inj, I was skeptical as this is my first order online and i didn't want to risk not getting my product and waiting around why my test levels drop so i did my research and put in an order. i was assured i would receive the order in four days which would be right on inj, day, but it came two days early and it was in perfect shape. This place is way beyond solid and i highly recommend it.
Alan runs a tight ship. Post up what you bought and brand plus keep us posted as to what you think of it. I've run his zphc line and it's on point

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Thanks for the update! DG stays on point. At this point im not sure why everyone isnt on board, DG is as reliable as it gets. I wish everything in life was this smooth!

GO TEAM DG!!!!

Thanks for the review primodaniel1! Please keep us updated on how you like the product. :winkfinger:

I bought nine amps of bayer testoviron, so far its as good as the bayer primoteston i buy in mexico at the farmacia, i like bayer because there consistent in there formula so i always know what to expect at every dosage and interval, which is highly important when i move to higher doses of testosterone. Ive used there test off and on for about sixteen years and its the same experience every time. Respect to DG they provide real quality products.

Last edited:
Back