• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Anyone use injectable B12? Experiences?

T

tone

Get Shredded!
Sry if I'm beating a dead horse. Just curious if any of you guys use it and is it worth the trouble?

Thanks!

I don't think it's worth the trouble or waste of slin pins. Methylated sublingual b12 is readily bioavailable

I do. I prefer injectable over sublingual. In a perfect world I would just reconstitute hgh with b12 and call it good.

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

Been pinning B-12 for several months. Helps curve some of the sides like lethargy when on tren

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I don't think it's worth the trouble or waste of slin pins. Methylated sublingual b12 is readily bioavailable
Any impact on liver values when using a methylated version of b12?

Methyl B-12 is not like a steroid. Cyano B12, the cheaper one, is from beef. Eat a lot of steak, you should have lots of B12. Plant based or vegan B-12 is the methyl version is not hepatoxic. In fact, the methyl group can be used by other reactions in your body unlike the cyano group. You Tube Dr. Rhonda Patrick on her B-12 video. It is really good.

Ok, I use just Cyano B-12 .5 ml in a slin pin every week. I have no feeling or sides from it. It is cheap and therefore I do it. SubLing would be fine also if you wish but any B-12 that goes into the gut that is not part of a steak will be fully unused. Never take pills.

Sry if I'm beating a dead horse. Just curious if any of you guys use it and is it worth the trouble?

Thanks!

Kinda strange question because you didn’t mention the reason of using B12. If you want to get additional anabolic effect then you can use the injections of B12 for such purpose but the best way is to use coenzyme of b12 simply known as Cobamamide. Although the overall effect from taking such drugs will be insignificant. If you want to use B12 for prophylaxis of avitaminosis then you can use any complex high concentrated vitamins for athlets such Animal Pack and other similar to them. There is one more method for using b12 vitamins. Which is used by mixing with other injectables for a best dispersion. It’s a very delicate question and I doubt that you need a detailed explanation.

I mix b12 with test every week in the same barrel.... kinda looks like a little lava lamp
6657a336d48091f310ba48ab872f5d04.jpg

Dbol breakfast of champions

Imo not worth it

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

I use to want to try pinning B12 but now I eat a pound or two of liver a day and don't need it. I would suggest I eating liver for the vitamins and protein, more bang for your buck.

IML Gear Cream!
It does nothing more than taking it orally unless you have a deficiency in intrinsic factor. Its a water soluble B vitamin. Getting more than you can use or need is just making expensive pee.

It does nothing more than taking it orally unless you have a deficiency in intrinsic factor. Its a water soluble B vitamin. Getting more than you can use or need is just making expensive pee.

This^

They have a patch that slowly releases it into your system that would be something to look into

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

Basskiller..I'm going to try a few shots of it just to see. I've been getting 50/50 responses. Also.. didn't realize I posted here. Mods please move to appropriate forum if you will.

I use sublingual, don't want to pin unless it's super beneficial.

Back