• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Can someone please help me?

RyanHill

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I have some International Anabolics Anavar 100 mg and Hammer. They are no bottles and no longer a sponsor here. The pills and bottles are exactly identical how can I disntinguish the difference? They each have different numbers on them. I can't contact IA because their email doesn't work. Please help

I have some International Anabolics Anavar 100 mg and Hammer. They are no bottles and no longer a sponsor here. The pills and bottles are exactly identical how can I disntinguish the difference? They each have different numbers on them. I can't contact IA because their email doesn't work. Please help
Try this they emailed me on Halloween from this email. I obviously didn't respond lol IA-Pharma sales@iapharma.com

Sent from my SM-N930V using Tapatalk

The IA-PHARMA was part of the address

Sent from my SM-N930V using Tapatalk

I highly doubt their real anavar anyway. So in my opinion . Garbage it .

Hammer caps should be red & white..var all white unless they switched

The hammer & var i got was real...was about 6mths ago though

Thanks guys. I got it resolved. The pills are exactly identical in size and same bottle. Red and white pills. I figured out which one was supposed to be Anavar. Hopefully it is real Anavar. It was purchased around 6 months ago and they are the 100s

IML Gear Cream!
They might be underdosed but they should be var. and the hammer works

Back