• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Another One!

SouthsideJohnny

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Another nice TD from Drugs Gear. This is my second kit of the 160iu Ansomeone and getting some great results. Also getting ready to get more of the CP Somatropin as I see is back in stock. For me, Ansomeone seems to have less water retention then the CP Somotropin.

Thanks to the Drug Gear team. Really does feel like a family. Great to have a source that goes the extra mile to make sure you're happy. Also a great bunch of guys there in the DG thread.

Go Bundy74 for the ASF Throwdown Challenge!

If you haven't already check out his Throwndown log. Crazy good info there and very inspiring stuff. Bundy is kicking serious ass and representing us DG guys. And unbelievable amount of info there from the challengers too.

http://www.anabolicsteroidforums.com/showthread.php/61474-ASF-Throwdown-Challenge-Bundy74

Attachments

• IMG_1316.jpg
    IMG_1316.jpg
    35.1 KB · Views: 61
Solid TD! I may be trying out the Somatropin here shortly myself. I appreciate the kind words and I truly believe we have a great thing going with DG! Feels great to be part of such a solid squad!

Nice stuff man. Can't go wrong with DG.

I'm thinking of picking up some Aromasin my self....Did a Superdrol cycle Around February, and although I had a solid pct with a serm. I'm not sure if I had a good enough AI.

Thinking that a 3 week run of Aromasin will help flush the water out of me.

Nice TD. Thanks for taking the time to post a pic. :winkfinger:

Back