• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 🩺Muscle Gelz® HUMANOGEN® - Powered by Ibutamoren® Increases Growth Hormone! (Transdermal - No Injecting!)🏥

Shit! I'm not missing 205!

bigtime916

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
So this is a big deal to me as a fight fan. UFC 205 best card ever. Been counting down the days. So I get a invite from my best friends baby shower. Looked at the date and sure as shit it's the same date. This is my boy but he also knows I'm a big fan.
The wife said she would take my daughter and they would go an take one for the team. She's great friends with his girl. Problem is it's 2 hrs away but she still says no biggie.

Fuck I'm in a pinch here. I know combat sports are hard for some to understand but I love the shit. What would you do?

So this is a big deal to me as a fight fan. UFC 205 best card ever. Been counting down the days. So I get a invite from my best friends baby shower. Looked at the date and sure as shit it's the same date. This is my boy but he also knows I'm a big fan.
The wife said she would take my daughter and they would go an take one for the team. She's great friends with his girl. Problem is it's 2 hrs away but she still says no biggie.

Fuck I'm in a pinch here. I know combat sports are hard for some to understand but I love the shit. What would you do?
The only thing you can do big dog, rent it at his place win win

Ignore the random name, you can call me daddy

Miss 205 in NYC for a baby shower?? That's not even a question. Wedding maybe but a baby shower no chance.

Either get it as his house or skip the shower. The freaking under card is almost ppv Quality. No way I'd miss it.

Sent from my STV100-1 using Tapatalk

Baby showers are supposed to be for woman only. My wife's friend invited me to one and I just pretended to be sick. Pregnant woman won't want to risk catching it lol.

watch it on a laptop, are there gonna be other guys at this thing? if so put a cooler of beer in the trunk and have the guys meet outside for a little cigar break and thro the fight on. you would be a hero

Baby showers are supposed to be for woman only. My wife's friend invited me to one and I just pretended to be sick. Pregnant woman won't want to risk catching it lol.

This is what the wife said but you know this new gen with the everyone goes to the guy and girl bachelor party crap.

Last edited:
Order it at his house or drive seperate from your wife and you can leave early and go to the bar and watch it

Back