• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

To the entire Representative crew (Please read asap)

Vision

Team supervisor P.S.L.
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
[FONT=&quot]To the entire Representative crew,

On behalf of the rest of the management team, I want to tell you how much we appreciate the endless hours of service and your dedication with keeping your eye on the MISSION here at PSL. We all admired your ingenuity in creating that outstanding package deal that everyone provides our customers,clients and friends alike with by meeting their needs each and every-single time,exceeding their expecations... I'm personally impressed with the way everyone has kept motivated and focused, even in the face of several obstacles.[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]You ALL deserve high praise for the way you've handled yourself in our campaign to lead the market with quality and integrity. You all kept a cool head with an untried team but well rounded with professionals, and your spontaneous responses impressed the clients and everyone watching. (Big V is always watching)

The future looks bright. Here's to a successful future with each and every-single one of the REPs on staff here at TEAM PSL

Most of all,Thank you for being active and contributing in the community by showing leadership...

This year has been a huge success and brought congratulations from our friends and networks around us. This is the kind of team effort in which creates LEADERS. I appreciate your positive attitude and your ability to motivate people with staying dedicated and committed to achieving a better/healthy way of living in this lifestyle..

We are pleased to have you on our staff, and I'm pleased to work side-by-side with each of you..Thank you for giving this company your best. May you enjoy this type of success in all your endeavors...You're the best!

Warmest regards, Team super
Vision[/FONT]

Thank you for the warm words of encouragement V. We strive to be the best for psl and we strive to provide the absolute best service to our family and friends here at ASF.., failure and lying down on the job isnt an option! Providing peace of mind and a sound , safe place we call home is what we strive for , day in and day out. Thank you for allowing me to be part of this great team.
Sincerely mace

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk

I did a recent PSL order (my 1st), I think I'm hooked now :) Great product, service, etc... Top notch!

Thank you very much Rot-iron66. We are very thankful for you giving us a try,, and more so that we've met your expectations and left a good impression on you. Anytime we can be of service , please dont hesitate to contact a rep. We will do our best to make sure your needs are met and you are fully satisfied in the service and product we provide you.

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk

Back