• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Totally off topic but......

Gerardcc

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I'm 44 so it's been awhile since I was in high school. I remember having the biggest crush on my Spanish teacher, like every guy in my school did. But nothing ever happened nothing even close. Now it seems every other day or so I read about a new young teacher fucking her students. The crazy thing is mostly all these woman are hot. OK, when I was 15 or 16 and that Spanish teacher had come on to me and screwed me that would have been the best day of my whole fucking life up that point. It's soooooo ridiculous they call these boys "victims" and put these women in jail. What happened is they got to live every young males ultimate fantasy with a hot young teacher. I really wish I could have been "abused" like that. Wtf is wrong with these teachers I have no idea because like I said most are pretty and some just totally stunning(Google it if you're skeptical) and most are married. If they want to get fucked so bad there are a million ways a pretty woman can accomplish that without breaking the law and putting her job at risk. Plus when I was 15 I had absolutely no idea wtf I was doing so the sex couldn't even have been good. I'm sure the kid may have lasted 30 seconds, lol. Anyway, I saw another one this morning and had to talk about it somewhere.

Last edited:
I had a girl that I graduated with that became a teacher and did this. She was homecoming queen in high school, cheerleader, very pretty. Married, had kids and a good husband and nice life. Fucked a 16 year old student and threw it all away. Result: Fired from school, ostrasized in the small town, put in the paper, divorced, lost custody and respect from kids. She is severely overweight now, lives in a trailer while working odd jobs. All over some young dick. Idiot.

Sam-

I could really care less what they do when the student is about 16. That said these women have been roasting men for doing the same shit. So off with her head!

I talked about this subject with a female friend. My take was I don't see what the big deal is I would've loved banging a hot older teacher in H.S. her response was what about an older m teacher with a younger girl. I said fuck that he needs to go to prison. She asked why is it different and all I can come up with "it just is". Full disclosure I've got daughters.

Sent from my STV100-1 using Tapatalk

if people took a scientific approach, mens sex drive peaks at 18 and womens sex drive peaks at 35. based on that logically an older teacher with a younger male are perfectly matched. the main problem is young girls are attracted to older guys.

If the boy is 16 or older I cannot for the life of me understand why anyone would say its rape. Kid got an early Christmas is all.

..funny thing is that for a boy it's ok, in fact it's sexy , like teachers pet... but for a young girl having the same relation with a man, I wouldn't want that to happen...that would alarm & make me angry ..

57da0e44e9754f_45555.jpg
685ec311b8fc02861d8df3a9d02d62b27c8d1985.jpg

..... :roflmao: ..

Back