• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Oldschool another year closer

86 I'm beating, happy bday ya old fuck! Go Hawks!!

OD and oldschool still blasting and slaying pussy!

Happy birthday you decrepit man

you all hope to still even be able to go to the gym at that age, most of you abuse some many compounds yall be dead before 40

I wont say but Happy Bday, OLDSCHOOL.

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk

The best damn dildo rep in the business. Happy birthday champ!

Sent from my JewPhone using Trannytalk

IML Gear Cream!
Take it from a young buck, get it on brother, bwahahaha

More knows the devil for being old than for being the devil.

Happy Bday Oldschool

Happy birthday Oldschool.

he won't tell me how old he is, so for the sake of guessing I'm gonna say he's around 80-85.
Add a zero & u get what he deadlifts.

Happy bday brother

Tell the wife i said bjs (without her teeth) & some good food..

Haha! You guys are great!
I havent drank this much beer since I came home from the service!
Lunch was great... got picked up in a Masarati... FAST ride... (enjoy the pizza 3OT) then off to dinner... mexican in honor of CT... SB was a no show (lazy fuck) so I had to drink his beer too... (I heard he cant hold his liquor anyways) so now on to desert...
Hopefully I can function tomorrow.
Here's to my ASF family! Salute!

Happy Birthday sir. Thanks for your offers of assistance when I've been laid up.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ya he's in his 80"s yet still stronger and more muscular than you young bucks will ever be. Wink Wink.

Haha! You guys are great!
I havent drank this much beer since I came home from the service!
Lunch was great... got picked up in a Masarati... FAST ride... (enjoy the pizza 3OT) then off to dinner... mexican in honor of CT... SB was a no show (lazy fuck) so I had to drink his beer too... (I heard he cant hold his liquor anyways) so now on to desert...
Hopefully I can function tomorrow.
Here's to my ASF family! Salute!
That car was fricking rad. Wish you would have picked me up and taken for a ride! Sounds like you had a good day, we'll see you around soon again. Beers on me next time.

Little late to the party but happy birthday man!

OLDSCHOOL is a strong MoFo. Ive seen him deadlift before.. i can only hope im still here and doing what he does at his age. Oldschool is the real deal and does it oldschool for sure.

OLDSCHOOL is a strong MoFo. Ive seen him deadlift before.. i can only hope im still here and doing what he does at his age. Oldschool is the real deal and does it oldschool for sure.

Absolutely

Back