• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Possibly Bunk

Samson

Whatever It Takes
Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Hey guys I have a request. A while back I ordered some Adex from IA. Due to the nature of Adex (especially at 2mg/capsule), I have been taking it once a week. For the last month, I have been experiencing water retention (especially in the face...weird I know) which has me concerned if my AI is even working. I know the recent fallout of IA doesn't paint a pretty picture, however I wonder if maybe it is just some filler in those capsules instead of Adex. I have had labs done since being on the Adex, however I have also been running Tren with an avg 400/wk. I am scheduled for labs again in a few weeks, however I wanted to know have others experienced anything remotely similar? I also thought for some time that it was the fact the weather was changing and that my sinuses were just outta whack, however that is not the case. Thanks fellas.

Sam-

I have an ass ton of the 1mg IA caps. They're legit and way too potent for me. You are welcome to them.

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

I had the 2mg Adex and they worked fine. But who knows from batch to batch. I'd ditch them if you suspect they're bunk

Sent from my JewPhone using Trannytalk

I have an ass ton of the 1mg IA caps. They're legit and way too potent for me. You are welcome to them.

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

I'll definitely try a few. At least to see if what I have is bunk.

Back