• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Are we really alone?

Seattlesbest

SB Labs
Board Rep
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Doesn't this picture make you think?

Hubble's Deep Field..

10726ca1e3c7ad4fc4834710b7a073f5.jpg

I find it hard to believe we are by ourselves.

Not judging by the picture, but beside that who knows, you'd think there would be more conclusive evidence by now, maybe there's other beings out there that don't have the technology to travel to other galaxies, or maybe we're the only galaxy, I can't say for sure either way

I hope not.. Total recall promised me mars had three breasted women..

Total-Recall.jpg

I hope not.. Total recall promised me mars had three breasted women..

Total-Recall.jpg
I used to jerk off to that as a kid.. Maybe that's why I'm so fucked up.

Even if life occurring was a one in a billion chance, there's between 100 billion to 400 billion stars just in our galaxy alone. Figure in the estimated 100 billion other galaxies and you have to think that it would be a statistical impossibility for this insignificant speck to harbor the only life in the universe.

Unfortunately, everything is spread so far apart (and spreading ever further) that we'll likely never encounter another lifeform that isn't discovered within our own solar system.

this pic is amazing. and while the question you ask is a wild question, especially if you enjoy the illusion of understanding the vastNess of space is pretty obvious...

what this pic saids to me is how amazing it is that we have had a planet they can sustain life for long enough to evolve into what we are today. it makes me feel so insignificant which is actually quite liberating when your struggling with life's challenges. just remember the universe was here for billions of years before you arrived and will be there for billions of years after your gone. the 8 ball that you just bought that has been stomped on 4 times before your insuffulated it... is not that big of a deal.

Needs to find a better coke man if their stepping on your ball four times hit me up I will send you advanced number.

Doesn't this picture make you think?

Hubble's Deep Field..

10726ca1e3c7ad4fc4834710b7a073f5.jpg

I find it hard to believe we are by ourselves.

Amazing picture of galaxies and clusters of stars in our universe.And just think physics is on the verge of maybee revealing our universe is only one of an infinite amount of universes as well.It is absurd to think we are the only intelligence with self awareness.

this pic is amazing. and while the question you ask is a wild question, especially if you enjoy the illusion of understanding the vastNess of space is pretty obvious...

what this pic saids to me is how amazing it is that we have had a planet they can sustain life for long enough to evolve into what we are today. it makes me feel so insignificant which is actually quite liberating when your struggling with life's challenges. just remember the universe was here for billions of years before you arrived and will be there for billions of years after your gone. the 8 ball that you just bought that has been stomped on 4 times before your insuffulated it... is not that big of a deal.
Amen, What is life though? We are a carbon-based life form, why couldn't there be and arsenic-based life form that Evolved. Just fun to ponder the question. I bet there is life out there we couldn't even imagine.

One day they will come and make us mined for gold, lol.

Definitely dont think we are alone. Theres no way with how insanely big the universe is. We are a just a molecule living on a spec of dust in relation to how big it is.

Sent from my LGLS992 using Tapatalk

Back