• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 🩺Muscle Gelz® HUMANOGEN® - Powered by Ibutamoren® Increases Growth Hormone! (Transdermal - No Injecting!)🏥

The Amazon of Gear

Bundy74

Board Rep
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Another flawless TD! When I think about the struggles some others on the board go thru with receiving gear I cant help but value the reliability of DG that much more! Understand DG will take care of you, the service and TA is second to none and the quality of the gear is unrivaled! What more can you ask for! I have said it before and I will say it everytime to anyone looking for a legit source..DG and the squad is as good as it gets and to be a part of the team is a true blessing. Put your trust in DG and the squad and you will not be disappointed. I wish everything in life was as easy as it is with DG. Thank you for coming thru as usual and looking out for me like family!

GO TEAM DG!!

:winkfinger::winkfinger:

DG has his ducks in a row. You know your getting what you paid for. Just like clockwork.

Back