• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Another shitelab review

Status
Not open for further replies.

Warjag2721

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I am a shill for this shitty unknown lab.

They pay me with hair-infused vials of estrogen.

Good luck to all

Last edited by a moderator:
You are in a grey area here. Sounds like you are advertising. You should contact a mod or admin if you want to advertise here. If it were a review of a source here then cool. This has no relevance to this community.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

Appreciate the reply. I'm not advertising meaning I have no affilIation with the site. I assumed that in the Source Checking and Discussion forum, it would be the place for the post. Hopefully a mod will direct me to where I can post this if I need to move it. Thanks again. No harm intended

Appreciate the reply. I'm not advertising meaning I have no affilIation with the site. I assumed that in the Source Checking and Discussion forum, it would be the place for the post. Hopefully a mod will direct me to where I can post this if I need to move it. Thanks again. No harm intended
Perception is everything. And that was your 1st post. Your 1st should have been in the new member section introducing yourself to the community.

Perception is everything. And that was your 1st post. Your 1st should have been in the new member section introducing yourself to the community.

Thanks for the input and completely understand your point. I've been a long time reader but never a contributor. I will follow the advice and post in the New member section. Thanks for the direction

^^ fatballs knows. I love him

Sent from my JewPhone using Trannytalk

You are in a grey area here. Sounds like you are advertising. You should contact a mod or admin if you want to advertise here. If it were a review of a source here then cool. This has no relevance to this community.

Hey how do you like that Pixel? was debating on getting one

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk

You tell em Franny...

This isn't the pit. OP knock this shit off.
This thread is locked.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back