• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

The Clen jitters

Samson

Whatever It Takes
Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Anyone else have/had them? Started clen in an attempt to rid myself of that last bit of fat. Thinking that I'd be alright with 40mcg, I started there....wrong move! Day two, I feel like I am jacked up on speed (jittery, heart racing, etc) At first I thought the coffee I had was extra potent this AM, however that can't be the case as I still feel the jittery feeling 8 hours later. I dialing down to 20mcg for tomorrow in hopes that this subsides. My plan is to run it 2 weeks on, then two weeks off and repeat for 2 months. Just curious if anyone has experienced sides like these.

Sam-

Attachments

• cartoon-black-and-white-line-drawing-of-a-jittery-business-man-with-coffee-cups-at-a-table-by-ro.jpg
    cartoon-black-and-white-line-drawing-of-a-jittery-business-man-with-coffee-cups-at-a-table-by-ro.jpg
    72.7 KB · Views: 80
Ive had the jitters as well. However i found that for me it was when I went above 60 mcg. So i just cut it back to 60 mcg and stayed there for the two weeks. Second go around i was able to go a little more but not much, it got hard to even write neatly lol.

I get the shakes also. Good luck eating soup!

Glad to know. Yeah today writing has not been my strong point.

Yeah for sure...you need to build up a tolerance first...shakes is because you haven't built up a tolerance to that dosage

Its a normal side w Clen.

I like the feeling

clen sux.. Nothing like looking like a meth addict or some guy with DT's.

I tried to use it a number of times... Multiple people noticed something was off. Trying to drink a glass of water at a business lunch can be pretty embarrassing.

Clen=Poison

Seriously if you can find another way to drop fat try that instead.

I used clen in the past jitters got so bad I could barely write at work,when I had to I was always afraid people Would think I was on drugs lol. I'll never use clen again the sides and risks outweigh the small positives it provides.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

Diet will do way more for u then clen. Clen is garbage imo I don't reccomend it to anyone.

I used clen in the past jitters got so bad I could barely write at work,when I had to I was always afraid people Would think I was on drugs lol. I'll never use clen again the sides and risks outweigh the small positives it provides.

This is always fun. Work and writing. Psl clen isnt as bad on the shakes as some ive had. I can honestly say at 40mcg is slightly irritating but nothing like feeling cracked out , And trying to do reports for work that you must turn in.

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk

I went well above 40 maby that was my issue

I went well above 40 maby that was my issue

yep I topped out at 100.. was flat dehydrated and looked like shit...

I got leaner nailing down my diet and carb consumption this summer than I ever did with clen.

Yes I went to 100 after that I decided to never run it again as I feel I could get the same result from tweaking my diet and extra cardio

60 mcg is about the most I can handle.
You think eating soup is bad....try putting on mascara!!!
Poked myself in the eye a few times. Black specs on the contact lenses is a real pain.

Get Shredded!
Lol all bad

That is one side I can't stand on clen. I can't handle more than 25mcg vet clen. I feel way too cracked out.

Much better choice imo would be clen's little brother albuterol. All the benefits as clen minus the sides. I typically run 4-6mg a day. Most men seem to be ok up to 12mg.

Or go the ECA stack route. Old school method and very effective for fat burning and energy.

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using Tapatalk

Diet and cardio is more effective than clen.

I get the 'shakes' to, when I think our next POTUS might be that 'sexy man all the babes crave'..

1064389270530135723.jpg

Diet and cardio is more effective than clen.

Lol that's obvious , no? Anyone and everyone should have diet and training plus cardio basics down before they add any supplements.

Lol that's obvious , no? Anyone and everyone should have diet and training plus cardio basics down before they add any supplements.

But why clen? I agree with Big Rich, with right diet and calories burned why do you need clen?

But why clen? I agree with Big Rich, with right diet and calories burned why do you need clen?
You don't. Unless you have everything in place and 'hit a wall' where you are wanting an extra boost. Plus the OP is using it and asking about the jitters. 😊

Idk like I said research the risks and sides involved with clen. If you hit a wall it's just like in your training you change things up, take away more carbs. Or add another day of hiit cardio there's always way to restart fat loss

Idk like I said research the risks and sides involved with clen. If you hit a wall it's just like in your training you change things up, take away more carbs. Or add another day of hiit cardio there's always way to restart fat loss

I agree. Any compound you add in your body has its own risks/sides, some more dangerous than others.

Why do you use deca to grow? There are tons of possible sides and risks involved when you can just eat more and train harder? Same idea 😊😉

I personally don't like clen, yes there are ways to boost with food/training/cardio but there are also alternatives you can use that will burn fat if you choose to do so... give you that extra edge... in certain circumstances, especially on deadlines people need that extra boost and assistance from a compound.

This will boil down to the user I don't talk down on clen I just choose not to use it and don't advise anyone I help use.

Back