• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Why are women always right:)

VTX

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
If you been married 20+ years you know what I am talking about. Sometimes letting them be wright is what makes it work. I'm 21 years in and God Damn tonight I am pissed. But I just walk away. WTF. do women ever apologize. NOPE! THEY DON'T.

Samson, that's not what I am looking for, lol

Meh I have to back mine up sometimes. Let them always be right and they lose respect. That said I generally let her cool off first. The fights are just too much. I don't have time for that shit and I get stupid if I stay angry too long. Shit gets scary lol

10 years. Not one single apology.

At least not a genuine one. We're always in the wrong apparently.

there are 2 kinds of women on Earth...Submessive or not.....the not is 90%....good luck..

Sometimes you just have to take a warm hand to this side of their face.

I don't condone violence on women, just needed to be said. Just in case one of the whitenights want to show off to one of the four girls on asf.

Meh I have to back mine up sometimes. Let them always be right and they lose respect. That said I generally let her cool off first. The fights are just too much. I don't have time for that shit and I get stupid if I stay angry too long. Shit gets scary lol

^^^^^^
This

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

As long as they own the pussy they are always going to be right.

IML Gear Cream!
You just need to know how to prove them wrong , in a nice way. They might not like it but they know. Sure they have the pussy so what woman love cock and as long as you satisfied tbem right they'll give in trust me i do this part time.

Cheapthreads out..

Wow.....just wow. I don't even want to say what I'm thinking right now. If I did you'd all be on your knees in shame.
When I'm wrong....I'm wrong. I admit it and apologize.

pretty much what I was gonna say, if you want to get the pussy your gonna have to let them win the arguement

Sometimes you just have to take a warm hand to this side of their face.

I don't condone violence on women, just needed to be said. Just in case one of the whitenights want to show off to one of the four girls on asf.

It is interesting that about 80 years ago when men would knock their wives around if they got out of line, the divorce rate was much much less. Just saying....

It's a different world. Comes down to money too. Money is power. Some women make a lot of it, and keep their husbands in line that way. They call the "shots" now bc they pay the bills.

BUT we let it happen. Now go answer to your woman boss...

I rarely care enough about whatever it is to argue. On occasion they need to be straightened out so I make her sit in the corner like time out.

Get Shredded!
Do you want to be right, or do you want to get laid.
This is the key. I admit when I am wrong but when she is wrong some how or another I am still wrong. Now I have gone 3 days waiting on an apology and haven't said a word. I know there will be no apology and I am getting weak from lack of sex and I know that I will have to give in to get in. Dammit! Oh well I guess I'm wrong again. Lol

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Don't hold your breathe, my wife is the same way, always right, never apologizes, and doesn't give up the buns smh. Cheaper to keep her?

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk

.. 'Women have half the money and all the pussy'... [old saying]

True bro, and if you piss them off they will get all the money too.

Good to see you back, I've missed you.

True bro, and if you piss them off they will get all the money too.

Good to see you back, I've missed you.

:winkfinger: thx bro, it's nice being back.. hope all is good with you ...if I remember right, you're a Bears fan, are you also a Cubs fan ?? DEm Cubbies are coming back !!! :clapping: ..

The Cubs are making a lot of people's dreams come true this year.

.. 'Women have half the money and all the pussy'... [old saying]
Been a long time since I heard that saying but it says it all.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

I love women but I hate them. they bring out the worst in me
mommy issues??

Exactly. Even when they're wrong, they're right. Women are a different type of species. They aren't quite human. They bleed for a week straight and can make your life a living hell or complete bliss. Your actions will directly dictate that outcome. Nod and smile and "you're right hun" will get you a long way and very few dry nights. They don't have to know what's really going on in your head.

Last edited:
Back