• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Pharmacom

fiftyfive

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I've had great success with DG. Great products and great customer service. I'm about to make my next order and I'm curious how you think pharmacom test e or primo ranks against pharm grade products. I'd like to save money and go with pharmacom if possible, but I want to make sure I'm making the right decision. What do you think?

I don't think you can get a doctors prescription for primo and have it filled at Walgreens. Therefore pharm grade would not exist. When you say pharm grade to what are you referring? What brand or lab? I always thought pharmacon was good stuff.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Primo is extremely controversial . One guy says it's fake another it's real. Bayer is commonly faked. This comes from a trusted member with vast primo experience. I personally ran Pharmacom on a bulk a couple months back. Gained 24 lbs. Was it the primo ,the food , the cyp or a combo? Also I have used a lot of Pharmacom Cyp And put it up against any .

If that is in fact real that would be some very nice stuff to have. I think I probably get a display case or have it framed and mounted and hanging over the fireplace.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Pharmacom is good stuff, not truly Pharma but a huge step up from UGL. Nothing beats real Pharma Bayer, though.

Back