• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Raw powder

Am22766

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Looking for a good high purity test e powder source. Who do you guys trust?

Thanks for such a helping reply ass. Is it Just because my post count is low?? I've been here a while just haven't posted. I came from iron mag forums. I was just looking for some help

If they're on the forum, then you're good to go.
Way wrong bro just because a source is listed here dosent mean they are any good just means they paid the fees. Tnis is a awesone bosrd but theres only do much they can do when it comes to sources.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

Research bro when I was looking to brew I looked for months before finding a source then the wife shut that shyt down b4 I could order haha.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

IML Gear Cream!
Don't tell me, I'm not running this shit. So the owners just want their rent huh.

I highly doubt anyone is selling completely bunk raws. Quality might be an issue though. Every batch is different.

Looking for a good high purity test e powder source. Who do you guys trust?
Hey bro. Don't listen to the smart ass comments. I'm in the same boat as far as posts. Plus I made a new account cause I didn't want anything on my account linked to me. I also didn't post much. Ironlion labs is g2g I've made multiple orders and had bloodwork on there test e and it was legit. You can pm me if you like

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

Back