• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

What's up guys? First post here.

Gaincity

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Been lurking around reading as much as possible. And it clicked, why don't I create a username. So here I am. Have been natty so far and thinking of the great possibilities, but still in the learning the lingo phase and what's what and how it works. There's some smart mofos on here. Biggest gains so far have been from getting and staying sober and watching my body go further than ever. Well that's enough for now, so a big what's up to everybody on here.

Welcome to ASF..stick around you will def learn some things!

Welcome to the forum!

Welcome Brother.Like what's been mentioned, do some research on the variety of sources on these forums.There is a ton of knowledge around here from different athletes,bb ers,powerlifters,trainers,nutrition experts and folks that know about more scientific aspects of supps,compounds,rc s,peptides,diet and the human body.Research is key and don't t be afraid to ask about anything other than sources.Happy reading and good luck with your goals.

Welcome bro great board lots of knowledge here of you need anything bro don't be afraid to ask

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

Here is a little help to get you started ...
No need to look them up ..

FOR THE SAFETY AND SECURITY OF ALL , PLEASE READ AND FOLLOW THESE SIMPLE RULES ..

*No discussion of payments, lists or payment methods on the open forum.

*No discussion of sending or receiving locations on the open forum.

*No discussion of customs or seizures on the open forum.

*No discussion of dates, transit times, or anything else that could be considered sensitive.

*No outing of personal information. Names, phone numbers addresses, etc.

*No discussion of ordering or receiving AAS in the countries where it’s illegal to do so. NO DOMESTIC DISCUSSION!

*No discussion of mail or mail couriers.

Welcome brother. This site is definitely not lacking in the info dept.....nor is it lacking in the shit talking assholes dept either. Have fun!

On behalf of PSL I would like to welcome you to ASF. Please read the rules and learn your way around the forum and its subforums. Ask plenty of questions, and try not to get the banned. Have a great day. If you need further assistance please feel free to pm me.

Sup bro, welcome to da numba one bb site.

Thanks for all the kind hello's bros. I'm getting closer to feeling like I have an idea on what's up to run a test only cycle.

Back