• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

New member to the forum Nalu333 First cycle breakdown

Nalu333

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Hey guys im new to the forum but ive used the forum for about a year now and have found it extremely helpful with preparing for my first cycle.

So a little info on my first cycle
From Early May to mid July i cycled Test Cypionate 500mg per week (2 injections per week usually on monday and Friday)
Now First i had ordered from American Testosterone at the time my order was 2 10ml vials of Test cyp 250mg, as well as oral Nolvadex for PCT, that order was delivered within a week of sending the money order which was back in November of this past year, I waited a while to start my cycle but began it in May, The Pip was very similar to a flu shot leaving the sight very achey but really never anything i couldnt train through, I will admit minus the PIP i was really enjoying the results within 2 weeks i was gaining mass and my lifts were all steadily improving, i realized about 4 weeks in that i would need another vial of test cyp to be able to make it through 12 weeks and decided to make another order, My next order was for Arimidex orals and another 10ml vial of test cyp 250, after a week they said there was an issue with the name on my money order (which after checking the receipt i realized the woman doing my moneygram, I sent an email correcting the information and waited for a response which in the past took no more than two days, after about 5 more attempts at emailing AT about my order and no responses for 3 weeks, I conceded to the fact that they had probably were in the cut and run stage and burned me on my second order which was frustrating because of the results i was having and how smoothly my original order went...Searching through these forums i stumbled upon Advanced Labs which seemed to have good reviews so i sent them an email and got a response back with a list of products, I placed an order for a 10ml bottle of Test C, aslong with liquid Nolva and Arimidex once again for PCT because i preferred a suspended liquid to a pill even though i still had oral Nolva from AT, I sent out the money order and received my order within a week, I began using The advanced labs Test C around week 8 to finish off my cycle, i believe it was also an effective Test C and there was definitely less PIP than the AT test c 250, by the end of my cycle i had gained 24lbs and had great results with increasing my lifts across the board!
After about 8 days of my last injection i started PCP (which some say is a little early but it was my first cycle) I did 2 weeks of 50mg of Nolva every day along with 25mg of Arimidex every other day, weeks 3-4 i tapered down to 25mg of Nolva ED and 12.5mg of Arimidex every other day, One big setback during PCT was getting very bad acne on my shoulders and biceps which really sucked and im still working on completely getting rid of with a special cleanser(Smacne off of amazon) Also i was dealing with a lung infection throughout PCT and still working on kicking it with Antibiotics (all from a completely unrelated respiratory condition ive been dealing with all my life) This coupled with really bad tendonitis in both knees really killed my training during PCT and since, as i am getting back to lifting ive seen a slight drop in strength for sure but i absolutely feel stronger than when i started my cycle and even through sickness which didnt help with keeping on weight ive done a solid job of keeping at least 10-12 lbs gained since the beginning of my cycle. I absolutely beleive i would have kept even more weight had i not gotten sick twice over the past few months, Overall for my first cycle i think it went really well and was certainly a learning experience

Heres my dillema, Im planning on starting another cycle at the beginning of january but since i had last ordered form Advanced labs they are no longer on this forum and many people seem to have gotten burned by Advanced labs in what seemed like another cut and run exit... This leaves me searching for a tried and true reputable source for my next cycle which i plan on running test C again for 12 weeks, i would love some input from some vets on possibly pointing me in the right direction as money is tight and i really cant afford to get burned on an order and be out 2-300$ as well as i would like to find some high quality gear.. Any info would be GREATLY appreciated and welcome all responses be it on sources or my first cycle really anything as knowledge is power when running a proper safe cycle....below i will include some stats of before and after my first cycle of 12 weeks running test C

Pre cycle
Height 5'10.5"
Weight 167lbs

Bench 255#ish
Deadlift 435#ish
Press 150#
Back squat 290#
Front squat 250#
Clean 220#
Jerk 225#
Snatch 170#

During cycle PRS
Bench 317#
Deadlift 505#
Press 150#x5 reps
Backsquat 325#x3 reps
Front squat 300#
Clean 250#(with more in the tank)
Snatch 190#(200 was there but never stuck it)
Jerk 275#

Bodyweight max 191#
Current bodyweight 175-180ish (after getting really sick twice with the same lung infeciton)

*So as you can see i wasnt able to max out on every lift and my knees were really bothering me by the end of the cycle which was definitely limiting, but besides the knee pain i was extremely happy with my results, especially being my first cycle ever with really no baseline to go off of, anyways im happy to be part of the forum now and look forward to any and all input from experienced individuals, Thanks for reading!

Nalu

No discussion of payments, lists or payment methods on the open forum.

*No discussion of sending or receiving locations on the open forum.

*No discussion of customs or seizures on the open forum.

*No discussion of dates, transit times, or anything else that could be considered sensitive.

*No discussion of ordering or receiving AAS in the countries where it’s illegal to do so. NO DOMESTIC DISCUSSION!

*No discussion of mail or mail couriers.

*You may respectfully address issues however advertisor bashing is not permitted at any time.

Im happy to change it and apologize, how can i edit my post? im not seeing that option anywhere?

Welcome! Great first post.

Welcome and get with a lab that is tried and true. That has been around for some time. Read, read, and read again.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

Welcome bro just do your research and learn learn learn. Lots of good info here

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

Welcome to the forum! Keep reading through the forum and you will find a good source.

Welcome to the forum!

Welcome brother. Take your time, do your research and take things people say with a grain of salt. Come to your own conclusions. There is so much varying information on these forums about where to get your gear, it can be overwhelming. But the more time you spend researching, the better off you'll be. My 2¢. Good luck.

On behalf of PSL I would like to welcome you to ASF. Please read the rules and learn your way around the forum. If you need further assistance please feel free to pm me. have a great day.

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk

Back