• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • IronMag Labs® 25% Off Sale!❤️‍🔥 Hardcore Bodybuilding Supplements💪Use Coupon Code ASF25 💊

Shaving, I've reached that point

bigtime916

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I keep myself clean downstairs and clean shave. Said I would never shave my chest and arms I'm a hairy mofo. Now I'm shaving lol. Wife is laughing her ass off at me.

I think you just reach that point where you want to see your body and hard work. That was the breaking point for me, gains!

How many of you shave? Did you shave from the start or did it come on as the gains came on?

Im not a hairy person at all. I do shave from the waste down although im covered in so many tattoos I dont believe being hairless helps in noticing definition . If I were though id be smooth from the jump to better gauge progess.

Once or twice a month complete body
I used to do wax the whole body but it costs to much money

Shaving pecks, arms or legs? Thats gay.
Luckily I am not particularly hairy from the waist up. I had not use much AAS though, but with each cycle I see increase in body hair.

shave it, nair it. whatever it takes. you cant see shit covered with hair.
but now you are going to need to tan also

I grow hair to fast to stay shaven... I just use body hair trimmers most of the time. use a razor during summer off and on depending on what I got going on.

Mostly clippers though... legs, feet, arms, chest clipped about once a week.. the balls, Back, shoulders, upper arm gets a razor and nair(shits gross)... Ass hair is ignored completely most of the time..

This is always a good topic and never gets old for me.

Let's see, I have:

Shaved it where I can and get the wife to do my back.

Waxed it, supposedly this was supposed to slow down the hair growth but after 4 treatments over 6 months it was a waste.

Lasered it, did not seem to help at all.

Did I mention my wife shaves my back? She sent me this link with video, I think she is trying to tell me something: http://bakblade.com/

I shave my chest and arms so you can see my ink better. Plus I like the way it feels. I just use a razor in the shower

I like to shave around my nipples so they really show out! Sometimes put baby oil on them, so they glisten while i'm at the pool and whatnot. Rest of my body i use hair product to grow that shit thick AF, particularly around my balls i want my wife to work really hard.

Let's see, I have:

Waxed it, supposedly this was supposed to slow down the hair growth but after 4 treatments over 6 months it was a waste.

Did I mention my wife shaves my back? She sent me this link with video, I think she is trying to tell me something: http://bakblade.com/
Lol Im trying that!

IML Gear Cream!
Honestly, clippers for chest and stomach once in awhile because I'm a man and should be hairy. I do take the razor to the coin purse and leather cheerio. Sometimes that asshole hair gets so long you can braid it. Holds poop too

Honestly, clippers for chest and stomach once in awhile because I'm a man and should be hairy. I do take the razor to the coin purse and leather cheerio. Sometimes that asshole hair gets so long you can braid it. Holds poop too

Get flushable wet wipes.. My asshole has never been cleaner.

Leather cheerio....I'm dying,rotflmfao

monster 10

Up until the age of 35 I thought it was "gay" to shave anything other than face. For the past 17 years I shave everything, and GF Nair's my back.

I use Nair when it gets out of hand on back and stomach/chest,if I'm going on vacation or pool party ...but I'll just buzz it down,for maintenance....oh yes and I don't ever go bare downstairs...just keep the lawn cut neatly...

monster 10

I also cut my own hair every two days with a trimmer.....and I have a head full of hair. My GF thinks I am a complete whack job.

Get Shredded!
I shave everything except my head. Never had a chance to have chest hair or arm hair due to shaving since a teen. After I started lifting starting shaving legs to see definition. I shave with conditioner and treat afterward with women's dove deodorant stick. The combination works great with no razor burns.

Oh that's a good idea to use a antiperspirant stick after

Let's see, I have:

LMFAO :roflmao: I love her ;) Getting this for hubby

Oh that's a good idea to use a antiperspirant stick after

Yeah its something about that one (Dove) that has some kind of moisterizers which help against razor bumps. Plus its CHEAP. I also recently starting using Harry's razors and I freaking love them. I get 8 for like $15 whereas I use to buy the Gillette Fusion from Wally World for ~$30 for 4.

Sam-

Ya we do dollar shave club. Love them. Love how sturdy and heavy the handle is too

I have the Fusion Power with Flexball Tech. Expensive as hell but it gives me the best shave and 1 cartridge lasts 3 weeks for me. I just got the Dollar Shave Club Executive blades (6 blades I think....4 pack). Cost was $3 for the 1st 4 cartridges and razor, then $9 a month for 4 cartridges. i have just used it for 2 days so far on my face. I must admit it is a dynamite blade. We will see how long each cartridge lasts.

I trim with a barber shears... so it doesnt ever shave just trim, takes about two weeks and I hate it so much I gotta go and do it again. My back is the worst though. Shave it up man, be proud of the hard ass work you put in

I've shaved my chest and armpits since I was 18...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back