• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Kratom and Paranoia

Never made me hallucinate, nor my 2 close friends who practically live on kratom

Sent from my LGLS992 using Tapatalk

Nope if i take too much kratom it makes me fall asleep like i cant even force myself to keep my eyes open

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

Never took a huge amount to hallucinate from. I have heard of some crazy shit that 20x resin has caused., including hallucinations.

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

Lsd laced kratom. Thats an idea... makes the world all rainbows and unicorns..

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk

What type of kratom is he using? My son uses it for his back pain. Never said anything about hallucinations

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk

Nope, leaf just feels like coffee and percs mixed. Wears off in a few hours and you feel completely normal.

I never HD an issue with leaf aside from a pretty bad opiates type nausea I get with everything

My mind was clear...very clear actually.

I've heard a cpl of resin stories tho

I think there is more to the story than Kratom. I noticed it gets worse for the guy as the day goes on.or has the cpl of times I've paid attn to it

IML Gear Cream!
I personally only have used leaf with zero issues and great success for chronic pain relief. Not a daily user though. Find it very beneficial in a few unique ways. Just have heard about resin being super potent and yes infact the friends/relative had taken xanax that could have intensified the resin.. IMHO i find Kratom leaf very useful ecspecially cuz I don't have a tolerence to it from daily use so it usually hits me real nice. I wouldn't be worried about the leaf MaceDogg.

it made a few members here have gay sex, I can't verify tho

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk

I never HD an issue with leaf aside from a pretty bad opiates type nausea I get with everything

My mind was clear...very clear actually.

I've heard a cpl of resin stories tho

I think there is more to the story than Kratom. I noticed it gets worse for the guy as the day goes on.or has the cpl of times I've paid attn to it
Mixing it with other meds can be dangerous. Soma is one you should never take with Kratom.

Yes., i would assume any sedative/muscle relaxer mixed with resin could cause a potent synergistic effect. When I wake up with nasty pain I like to take 7gr of RVT Kratom Leaf mixed with a bit of frozen coffee drink. I drink it on an empty stomach and feel relief rather quickly. Other unique benefits seem to last throughout the day I take some Kratom.

Back