• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Trestolone Acetate recommendations ?

cujo200231

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Hey guys, i posted something similar to this in a different section, but maybe I can get recommendations here. Any suggestions on were to get fire trest? I have tried a sponsor on here but one of the top posters on here was saying their latest products have been less than stellar, and i have seen someone else on another forum but no feedback at all. Any suggestions at all appreciated

My understanding is Trest is a limited product. Idk I tried but wasn't crazy impressed

Like people say to look around, I only see tsl on this forum and dbz on another. I can't see any on ab board

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

My understanding is Trest is a limited product. Idk I tried but wasn't crazy impressed

No offense but I would question the supplier of the Trest you tried. Either it was fake or potency was way off. I knew by the third day this was the best hands down AAS I have ever used. Been on for two weeks now and looking into homebrewing this. I may cruise on this instead of Test the sides are considerably less and don't have to worry about knocking my GF up.

No offense but I would question the supplier of the Trest you tried. Either it was fake or potency was way off. I knew by the third day this was the best hands down AAS I have ever used. Been on for two weeks now and looking into homebrewing this. I may cruise on this instead of Test the sides are considerably less and don't have to worry about knocking my GF up.

X2 on this... trest is like a wet tren minus the sides, only ran it twice but holy shit.

X2 on this... trest is like a wet tren minus the sides, only ran it twice but holy shit.

Yeah I'm kinda skeptical. Been doin 75 ed. Think I'll give the only other lab I know a try

Yeah I'm kinda skeptical. Been doin 75 ed. Think I'll give the only other lab I know a try

How long have you been running it? 75ed is a good dose of Trest. Should def be enough to at least piss your nips off unless you're on top of your AI.

If you want dermal predatornutrition has it that's where I bought mine it's 100

Sent from my BV6000 using Tapatalk

IML Gear Cream!
How long have you been running it? 75ed is a good dose of Trest. Should def be enough to at least piss your nips off unless you're on top of your AI.

about a month. Ive been running it with a hefty dose for test and tren for injectables.

If you want dermal predatornutrition has it that's where I bought mine it's 100

I've seen both dermal and oral, just seems like inj is the way to go in terms of absorption

If you want the worst gyno imaginable, do it. It's terrible, don't touch it.

Ok fellas spill the beans on the source

Prices I've seen, the raws are crazy expensive

Sent from my JewPhone using Trannytalk

yea i found 3 other sources that have it. gonna try them all

2 here carry it that I know of. Naps/Geneza and tsl. Other forums have sources too.

Get Shredded!
Plus temporarily being sterile is better than rubber any day lol gotta watch out for gyno on treat tho use a good ai nolva 30mg EOD up as needed to 100mg daily but only go that high if e gets out if control somehow

I've seen both dermal and oral, just seems like inj is the way to go in terms of absorption
Trest is actually formulated for transdermal use when actually prescribed to combat muscle wasting or trt its in a dermal patch

Back