PDA

View Full Version : Female issue

zhrg
10-26-2016, 03:02 AM
I would appreciated if women with experience would answer.

A little info.
29 year old female
154cm
51kg
Health is over all good and no medication. No birth control being used, but in the past hormonal bc were used.
3kids.
Was diagnosed with low T previously and the doctor prescribed a birthcontrol pill (wrong thing to do i would think).
Have read about bc permanently destroying libido. And think that this might be the case here. She started using hormonal bc at age 13 and stopped age 25.
During pregnancy (hormonal cocktail for any woman) and one other time getting administered drug by a doctor libido came with a revenge so she knows its there somewhere.

Situation today is like this. The mind is there, that is she wants to want it but little to nothing else is going on. Has a tiny libido boost at ovulation. But self described on how horny you can feel on the scale 0-10. Only 4, and that is on monthly time when it should be the most.

Doctors here dont treat this since she is healthy and on lower end on the normal scale.

The questions to you as the professionals. What would your recommendation be?
What substance has the most effect of making the result towards what she wish?

REHH
10-26-2016, 05:07 AM
Testosterone Enanthate or Cypionate; 15-20mg a week with a slin pin since she already has low T.

GearGoddess
10-26-2016, 11:17 AM
She's had kids so her hormones went through a shit storm... she's near 30 so her hormones are changing again. .. I'll go with the same suggestion as above.... add a touch of test...

Being she's 30 and under. I'd start low 5-10mg a week of test c or e; or even sustanon. Or test prop at about 5-10mg e3d... use slin pin and go subq... give about a week or two on short ester or few weeks on long ester then adjust dose if she doesn't come across any undesirable sides

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using Tapatalk

s2h
10-26-2016, 09:54 PM
common anti-aging doctors prescribe a compounded blend of test cyp / test prop 25mg/ml with 1/2 cc mon and thursday........taking a bc with it would be a mess...also get full thyroid and sex hormone panel done...progesterone...estrodial etc.....thyroid could be the root cause in some cases...

Sheriv
10-27-2016, 02:46 PM
Depression, stress, sleep apnea, hormones...I don't mean to be discouraging but starting with blood work is where I would go. Low test, low progesterone high estrogen ...all can be factors
You put me on test I grow a sweet pedo stache and get nasty-not exactly conducive to sexy time

Unlisted
10-29-2016, 05:58 PM
Depression, stress, sleep apnea, hormones...I don't mean to be discouraging but starting with blood work is where I would go. Low test, low progesterone high estrogen ...all can be factors
You put me on test I grow a sweet pedo stache and get nasty-not exactly conducive to sexy time
Did u ever find a solution?

Sheriv
11-01-2016, 02:54 PM
Did u ever find a solution?

For me?

omgbossis34
11-01-2016, 03:24 PM
My wife was put on birth control when her testosterone was found to be to high. No clue which scenario its right for, high, low or both. It definitely knocked her sex drive down some and instead of playing some call of duty daily it took months to get her to touch a controller again. She couldn't stay on the birth control due to blood sugar issue from it (diabetic, insulin dependant) and the Dr has never tested her test or estrogen since. She's clearly more emotional than she was before as well. I've wanted to get those hormone levels check again but she's had other issues we've been focusing on.

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk