• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 🩺Muscle Gelz® HUMANOGEN® - Powered by Ibutamoren® Increases Growth Hormone! (Transdermal - No Injecting!)🏥

Will dicks be measured?

Sheriv

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I'm just wondering if this would prove the efficiacy of gear..high school football stats perhaps?

Can we have a best dog and pony trick match off?

Only if we can measure won't fit in your mouth:roflmao:

She just wants to show her dick > anyone else's here

Pain is your friend.

Dont measure mine unless you wanna laugh :(

6 inches boy. They call me whitezilla

Sent from my LGLS992 using Tapatalk

I'm just wondering if this would prove the efficiacy of gear..high school football stats perhaps?

Can we have a best dog and pony trick match off?

I wrestled in high school my I don't have football stats :sad face: I think I have some sort of football jersey for my home team though. Does that count? are you still willing to measure? Or do I need to call people drug addicts first?

We measuring in inches ? Cuz then IM OUT !!!

Mine has more girth than length but it works really well on the side walls .I'm out

Mine has more girth than length but it works really well on the side walls .I'm out
Can't hit the bottom but will fuck up a tuna can

You should see my basket.

Cheapthreads out..

I just reupped on hcg last month and have been rapidly abusing it. Can we do nut swings rather than dick measuring?!

Do you measure from the base or from your nutsack? :hmm:

If it's nutsack, I'm doing pretty good :winkfinger:

I just reupped on hcg last month and have been rapidly abusing it. Can we do nut swings rather than dick measuring?!

Is it number of nut swingers? Or number of nut swings?

We need to establish some baseline rules first

Im down but need to see labias as long as my 6 incher

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I can't wait to show the schlong, a chub should be mandatory....jus for Sheri's viewing pleasure. But bring your A game cause she's rocking a package at home. I've seen the lumberjacks unit and it's hard to beat.
Double pun definitely intended boys.

I can't wait to show the schlong, a chub should be mandatory....jus for Sheri's viewing pleasure. But bring your A game cause she's rocking a package at home. I've seen the lumberjacks unit and it's hard to beat.

tumblr_m8gfjaeHuX1r67k8e.gif

So if something is 5-6" long in Interweb inches...hmm

My dick extends past my pubic hair...once I shave them down

Pain is your friend.

You saw that during a three some or one on one?
Inquiring minds want to know.

Back