• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

The New Age UGL

Skip Foursome

Gym Derelict
Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
So many new UGL operators that have the same personality. Bipolar meth addicts. Can't tell one from the other.

Oh how I long for the old days :(

It's getting that bad huh?

Fuck it Im staying with tried and true sources.

IML Gear Cream!
Gearhead blends
Advanced
Hammer
Imporium

That is just a start.
Im not going to name the lab in this list, but one of them went postal a couple days ago.....I added them to "do not use" lab....

Im not going to name the lab in this list, but one of them went postal a couple days ago.....I added them to "do not use" lab....

Imporium? Yes, acts bat shit crazy just like hammer. Or are you referring to Hammer? Advanced and Gearhead are no longer around so you can't be talking about them.

Many over seas labs are prob the way to go !!! I mean it's seems like they actually have been in business for decades compared to the drive by domestic UGL's that just show up and take off !!!
Theres one that I use off and on that has Always been on point !!!

Imporium? Yes, acts bat shit crazy just like hammer. Or are you referring to Hammer? Advanced and Gearhead are no longer around so you can't be talking about them.

Any examples, Skip? I placed a Caber order and I just want to see for myself. Referring to Imporium.

Honestly I have no way of telling. Just beware any UGL operators that act wacko should be dealt with caution.

Order gear from labs that keep your info for blackmail purposes!

only shops i would touch list

DS
DG
basic
eateam
GR
WP

and that is 6 different sources. if i cant find what i need from 6 different sources there is a problem. I have no business messin around in a fly by night shop that popped up over night. good thread topic.

Get Shredded!
Heavy has said it before and I agree..
Use your judgement and make your own statement with your wallet.

only shops i would touch list

DS
DG
basic
eateam
GR
WP

and that is 6 different sources. if i cant find what i need from 6 different sources there is a problem. I have no business messin around in a fly by night shop that popped up over night. good thread topic.

You didn't mention yourself?
I'm about to give your letro a go

You didn't mention yourself?
I'm about to give your letro a go

He never mentions himself, don't want to sound cocky brah. SF was a good experience, have yet to try the Valkyrie brand yet though so I shall see. DG is just rad though when you need something in like 36 hours. I'm pretty sure the guy at the gym sells DQ Test for $100 bucks a pop.

Last edited:
He never mentions himself, don't want to sound cocky brah. SF was a good experience, have yet to try the Valkyrie brand yet though so I shall see. DG is just rad though when you need something in like 36 hours. I'm pretty sure the guy at the gym sells DQ Test for $100 bucks a pop.
I like Valk gear. Used it off and on for years

Pain is your friend.

Back