• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 🩺Muscle Gelz® HUMANOGEN® - Powered by Ibutamoren® Increases Growth Hormone! (Transdermal - No Injecting!)🏥

wickr and android

Dieseljimmy

DRSE representative
Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
mine do not play nice at all. I'm constantly getting errors, resets, uninstalled/reinstalls.
I think I missed some pics of a lucky members smoking hot blonde wife.

That blows.

Gotta check it it right away also or you wait to long and it's gone lol

Use seecrypt instead people

Στάλθηκε από το HM NOTE 1W μου χρησιμοποιώντας Tapatalk

mine do not play nice at all. I'm constantly getting errors, resets, uninstalled/reinstalls.
I think I missed some pics of a lucky members smoking hot blonde wife.

But you got those feminist man hating pics..you're an unlucky fellow dj

I was too hands on last night for more pictures.... Well not entirely, but I didn't share more.

I was too hands on last night for more pictures.... Well not entirely, but I didn't share more.
dreamer-smiley.png

Does someone knows how to screenshot on wickr?

On a samsung

On a samsung

To screen shot press lower button and power button simultaneously. Then you will have options on the bottom of screen shot. Text message, email and wickr options pop up and pick which one you want to use.

On a samsung

To screen shot press lower button and power button simultaneously. Then you will have options on the bottom of screen shot. Text message, email and wickr options pop up and pick which one you want to use.

my wickr blocks that feature. I feel like I used to be able to but I can not now

Works for me. I have the Samsung 7 edge.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20161023-181847.jpg
    Screenshot_20161023-181847.jpg
    34.8 KB · Views: 38
Texaswhar get a wikr acct to speak with pepps here
Also a secured emai
Pm me be gland to help

Ok I have a tutanota email but I'm gonna download wikr later and see what it's about

Texaswhar get a wikr acct to speak with pepps here
Also a secured emai
Pm me be gland to help

When you screenshot on wickr, it sends a message to the person who sent it that you took a screenshot just like on snap chat. Better make sure that person is good with those screen shots or it's no more nudes for you.

Get Shredded!
You guys have to many diseases....

When you screenshot on wickr, it sends a message to the person who sent it that you took a screenshot just like on snap chat. Better make sure that person is good with those screen shots or it's no more nudes for you.

My device wont allow it gdi

Attachments

• Screenshot_20161023-213516.jpg
    Screenshot_20161023-213516.jpg
    43.8 KB · Views: 24
Works for me. I have the Samsung 7 edge.

when your in wickr... try that again

I'm almost positive this is an iPhone only feature

when your in wickr... try that again

I'm almost positive this is an iPhone only feature

Yes you are right. I can't screen shot on wickr. Says for security reasons I am not allowed to screen shot anything on wickr.

I like that feature.

I know of two compadriez that was able to it

Yes you are right. I can't screen shot on wickr. Says for security reasons I am not allowed to screen shot anything on wickr.

I like that feature.
Just remember I CAN screenshot, just because you canny doesn't mean the other party can't.

Back