• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

I don't ask for much..

Seattlesbest

SB Labs
Board Rep
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Can I please wake up, on a Sunday fucking morning and have a clean pair of boxers.. Is that to much to ask? I might have to bring back the 6 inch rule. 2017, I guess we have to make the money, keep the yard looking good, and clean the fuckin house, do laundry and cook. Fuck my face. What the fuck is wrong with this county. God I hope trump wins, he will pass laws.. All laundry must be done before each Sunday or they will be reprimanded.

Or maybe you can get a job and buy a spare pair of boxers

Pain is your friend.

Or maybe you can get a job and buy a spare pair of boxers

Pain is your friend.
How dare you think of any other scenario than your significant other doing it for you, I'm disappointed.

Negged!

That's why you need to own at least 14 pairs brother. That gives you two weeks worth of wear if everything goes perfect, and at least a week if you are subject to accidents once daily!

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

I see your frustration but putting a picture of a beaten lady up??

I Cooke,clean,laundry, daughter hair brushed and work 65hours a week. Sometimes it's the hand we are dealt or choose. Either change it or not. Up to you.

Well I'm retired these days so I do all that shit. But if I still owned my shop and did all that shit too I would put a end to that shit!

Can I please wake up, on a Sunday fucking morning and have a clean pair of boxers.. Is that to much to ask? I might have to bring back the 6 inch rule. 2017, I guess we have to make the money, keep the yard looking good, and clean the fuckin house, do laundry and cook. Fuck my face. What the fuck is wrong with this county. God I hope trump wins, he will pass laws.. All laundry must be done before each Sunday or they will be reprimanded.

I guess this really isn't funny......I laughed anyway.....

drop that shit off and pay someone to do it. thats what i do.
in the long run i believe whores and, cleaning ladies are much cheaper than getting married
and 100 times less stressful to deal with

IML Gear Cream!
maybe she thinks you're a bitch so you should be doing the laundry?

I think your right..

- - - Updated - - -

I see your frustration but putting a picture of a beaten lady up??

I Cooke,clean,laundry, daughter hair brushed and work 65hours a week. Sometimes it's the hand we are dealt or choose. Either change it or not. Up to you.

It's a joke bro. I do my own laundry. I'm a man.

That's why you need to own at least 14 pairs brother. That gives you two weeks worth of wear if everything goes perfect, and at least a week if you are subject to accidents once daily!

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

I have so many pairs I have no idea how many I have. Just so much stuff going on.

- - - Updated - - -

in the long run i believe whores and, cleaning ladies are much cheaper than getting married

lol, well said.

Heck I would do everything if I could just have a spouse that would tell the truth for once. Damn I HATE lying women! And what I hate even more is a lying woman with no job, no education, no goals, and no self worth. Just saying.

Sam-

- - - Updated - - -

Damn why didn't I figure this out 13 years ago

35 years together, I do no laundry, I just wear it...
SB, always have a hidden unopened emergency pack from The Walmart or something on stand-by. Young whippersnappers :hmm:

35 years together, I do no laundry, I just wear it...
SB, always have a hidden unopened emergency pack from The Walmart or something on stand-by. Young whippersnappers :hmm:
Haha, Words from the wise.

Heck I would do everything if I could just have a spouse that would tell the truth for once. Damn I HATE lying women! And what I hate even more is a lying woman with no job, no education, no goals, and no self worth. Just saying.

Sam-

- - - Updated - - -

Damn why didn't I figure this out 13 years ago
Damn.. Ya lying chicks are the worst. Fuck that. I wont even deal with that shit anymore.

good woman are hard to find. props if you have one. i haven't had much luck over the years. they all start out great then
they always seem to disappoint.

Get Shredded!
good woman are hard to find. props if you have one. i haven't had much luck over the years. they all start out great then
they always seem to disappoint.

I've never met a "good" woman. I doubt they are out there....unless they are hanging out with big foot, the yeti, and the Lochness monster, but at least people have claimed to see those. I have yet to hear of a "good" woman siting.

Sam-

I've never met a "good" woman. I doubt they are out there....unless they are hanging out with big foot, the yeti, and the Lochness monster, but at least people have claimed to see those. I have yet to hear of a "good" woman siting.

Sam-
Gotta keep em honest, fuck em right, and do more around the house than is asked. If they lie they deserve to lwave. Only dumb bitches leave a gold mine

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

Sam-
Lol

Good women pursue good men, goes hand in hand.

Good women avoid bad men.

Plain and simple.

Well my wife makes a damn good living and does a lot with the kids. Not the most domesticated women. However If she did not work and bring money in and i was out there busting my ass and she stayed at home her ass would have this house tip top and I would have clean draws.

You know what the first thing a woman does when she gets back from the battered women's shelter?

The dishes if she knows what's good for her.

Good women pursue good men, goes hand in hand.

Good women avoid bad men.

Plain and simple.

Is that so. I consider my father a great, honest, Christian man...and his wife (my mother slept around on him). So I'm not too sure I agree with your angle on that one.

Sam-

Retired at 42...howd you pull that off.
I started a bodyshop with my best friend. I wanted to move out of state and he bought me out. Its not a shit ton of money but its enough and I own all my shit. Wife does work tho and I do side work from time to time and watch the little one. It works.

Back