• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Changing user name

ugotmale2day

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Who is a moderator on here that can help me w my username? I had this gayass name since Yahoo chat and would like to change it.
It won't allow me to change it in settings and I was told a mod can help me.

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk

With a post count of 74, just trash it and open a new account

name changes are the #1 requsted pm sent on AS...minus Raptor asking for a snow cone to be insterted in his anus...:)

Ask Darkhorse... he had his handle changed he can give you the details :coffee:
I sense some dark knowledge here.

Your name IS extremely ghey one of the gheyest I have seen but you will fit right in at this ghey bodybuilding board. Welcome

Ppl change names here constantly. Not sure why rapt has a hard on for one particular change.

Pain is your friend.

Some change their name to hide themselves from their original screen name I understand. I want to change this name so its not gay sounding lol

Some change their name to hide themselves from their original screen name I understand. I want to change this name so its not gay sounding lol

Yeah, yours is about the gayest I have seen aside from Captn

If my name excites you hugeasshole than I'll keep it.

Dude I laugh every time I read your name . So what your saying is it wasn't a gay name at one time ?

If my name excites you hugeasshole than I'll keep it.

dont sweat it man. Hugh does that to all of us, don't take it personal. You should see
the names he came up with for me: kombatfarts, kumfarttarts, kompoptarts, etc

Back