• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

aszbra

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Went to Dr after "feeling bad" for a couple months. Blood work was done. B12 and vit D was "critically low". To my surprise my test level was 200. So my new family Dr. put me on 200mg test cyp a month along with monthly B12 injections. A little background: I'm 43yrs old. 320lbs. I won super heavy class of national qualifier at 267lbs 10years ago. Last cycle was 4 years ago. 8months after last cycle test level was at 740. lowest my test has ever been checked at is 600. also found out TSH is borerline low.

side note: Walmart pharm tells me they can't fill test script because Dr wrote it for 10ml/vial and they can only fill 1m at time

Went to Dr after "feeling bad" for a couple months. Blood work was done. B12 and vit D was "critically low". To my surprise my test level was 200. So my new family Dr. put me on 200mg test cyp a month along with monthly B12 injections. A little background: I'm 43yrs old. 320lbs. I won super heavy class of national qualifier at 267lbs 10years ago. Last cycle was 4 years ago. 8months after last cycle test level was at 740. lowest my test has ever been checked at is 600. also found out TSH is borerline low.

side note: Walmart pharm tells me they can't fill test script because Dr wrote it for 10ml/vial and they can only fill 1m at time

Go to CVS instead?

Yea go to different pharmacy. Sounds like you have a decent doctor there.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yeah for sure go to CVS, they filled for me, they would either give me West-Ward or Sun Pharma. 200 per month is a mighty low dose for TRT right? 200 per week was protocol I thought. TRT docs are too expensive, just get your gear here and skip the bullspit, a few sources sell human grade if thats what you're in to.

Last edited:
P.S. Never buy the HCG your TRT doctor sells from his office. When I was first starting TRT my doc sold me 10000 IU of Pregnyl for $500! Man did I feel stupid when I found this board.

200mg/month is gonna make ya feel worse than you do now, Your gonna need 100-200mg a week for TRT.

That being said, im gonna sound like a broken record here but the fact your D and B12 are critically low and your low test levels and are not a coincidence. As we get older chronically poor nutrition rear their ugly head, most usually just jump on TRT and call it a day but thats just a bandaid and the underlying deficiencies will eventually catch up with you again.

Definitely take vitamin d. Helps with bones and we're getting older. You should probably be on at least 100mg per week. Talk to your doctor. Also, any chance you have sleep apnea? Not being mean but you weigh 320 and sleep apnea can drop natural testosterone levels. I have sleep apnea. It makes you feel like shit.

Costco $32 bucks for a 10ml vial.....get a fulll thyroid panel w/ free t3 and free t4....and get on a sound diet and drop 75lbs....the more bf you have the more circulating estrogen....

So everyone knows, I spoke to Dr. about maybe a weekly dosage. He said he wanted to wait to see my test levels after 6months on current dosage. I still considering adding extra test. Maybe a shot or two of Sustanon a week. No sleep apnea. And yes my diet and exercise level has been lacking in last 4 to 5 years. 90% of my problems are self inflected. Ive blamed injuries and kids long enuff. I have recently joined a 24hr key gym...man I've got out of shape. My question is, how soon should I end extra test if I don't want it to effect lab results in 6months

IML Gear Cream!
Find a new doc.

I feel ya brother. I got hit on my bike last year and it threw me off my game. If your doctor wants to see where you are at after 6 months then don't do anything additional. THEN he can bump you up and you can see where you're at and adjust accordingly.

So everyone knows, I spoke to Dr. about maybe a weekly dosage. He said he wanted to wait to see my test levels after 6months on current dosage.
Your doctor is a fucking retard.

Testestosterone cypionate is testosterone with a cypionate ester to keep it from being active in the bloodstream all at once and then converted to metabolites. Different esters prevent the testosterone from entering the bloodstream to be active at different rates.

In the case of cypionate, the half life is WAY to short to be on a monthly dosage. Basically, you are going to be slightly high normal for a few days and then fall off gradually until you are basically back at your subnormal no-test level in two weeks and then spend two weeks there before another injection and being slightly high normal for a few days more, then repeating the cycle.

Dude, take your blood tests to a new doctor. No doctor who is even halfway competent has been prescribing test this way in the last decade.

- - - Updated - - -

OP, read here. http://www.peaktestosterone.com/Testosterone_Cypionate.aspx

Your doctor is a fucking retard.

Testestosterone cypionate is testosterone with a cypionate ester to keep it from being active in the bloodstream all at once and then converted to metabolites. Different esters prevent the testosterone from entering the bloodstream to be active at different rates.

In the case of cypionate, the half life is WAY to short to be on a monthly dosage. Basically, you are going to be slightly high normal for a few days and then fall off gradually until you are basically back at your subnormal no-test level in two weeks and then spend two weeks there before another injection and being slightly high normal for a few days more, then repeating the cycle.

Dude, take your blood tests to a new doctor. No doctor who is even halfway competent has been prescribing test this way in the last decade.

- - - Updated - - -

OP, read here. http://www.peaktestosterone.com/Testosterone_Cypionate.aspx

X2

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back