• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

HGH Testers Needed - Apply within

Dannie

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Basicstero is looking for 2 testers to test our HGH.

Each tester will receive 100IU kit of Pharamcom HGH and will be required to follow HGH testing protocol.
Which is 10IU pinned IM and tested at 3h to 3h20 min mark, results to be provided within 2 weeks of receiving the goods.

Requirements
EssentialMinimum 500 posts
DesiredTrustworthy

Note, in case results don't get back to us, we shall hire Francis to off your entire clan, including any pets you may have.

Great opportunity for someone to get an amazing product bump

monster 10

Sign me up! I'd love to give it a try, I have blood work done all the time anyhow with my endo. Let me know if I can help!

Sponsored by Legend Pharmaceuticals

Id love to try it only did hgh kigtropin for 3mth felt like shit on it an had 9 surgeries last year on ankle

Sent from my Z812 using Tapatalk

I know i could put it to real use.I blew a hole through my abdomen doing squats during my log just recently and pretty much screwed all my plans for this year.I just had my hernia repair done and i have some healing to do.Im starting my pT next week and moving forward.

I have over 500 post..i had to start a new account right before the asf throwdown because my brilliant toddler ruined the last ipad.

Here-http://www.anabolicsteroidforums.com/member.php/22622-rside my original rside account.

Here is where the injury changed the rest of my year http://www.anabolicsteroidforums.co...-contest-journal/page8?highlight=mans+cut+log

At the moment im all natty(well besides the clomid and nova).

I'm in. I've never ran HGH so it would be a fresh start. I have a good logging record and have ALWAYS held up my end of the deal, just saying.

Sam-

Love to try it

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk

IML Gear Cream!
Im in lemme know
You are in.

I need a quality kit so I can lose more fat fast. Thanks for the opportunity
I think you just meet the requirements.

bigtime and heavyiron, please confirm that you will get bloods done within 2 weeks of receiving the item.
Blood needs to be pulled between 3 and 3h 20 min after IM injection of 10IUs.

Last edited:
I don't have the posts, but I've shown multiple blood tests as well as posted bloods on hgh before. So I will follow thru to get it done and post results.

I don't have the posts, but I've shown multiple blood tests as well as posted bloods on hgh before. So I will follow thru to get it done and post results.
I recognize that and will keep you in mind for any future testing, be it HGH or Test.

Ah, didn't read it was only 2 testers. That's fine thanks for the thought on later. I ordered some last order from you already that I'm going to run bloods on in about a month anyway. Congrats to the winners

100 iu is 50 days if you do 2 iu daily, if this is strictly for lab justification of product fine but Don't expect any sig gainz at 50 days even w a pfizer geno. I am interested in buying from BS as well nonetheless as my pfizer is a bit costly . HGH is the bomb.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

As per first post, that 100IU is in exchange for serum HGH bloodwork, to be drawn 3h to 3h20m after IM pin of 10IU.

Two testers had been chosen, we shall be expecting results in 3 to 4 weeks time.

Well I have never ran high but would like to participate. I have ran logs for other sponsors and posted reviews. I will do a good job!

100 iu is 50 days if you do 2 iu daily, if this is strictly for lab justification of product fine but Don't expect any sig gainz at 50 days even w a pfizer geno. I am interested in buying from BS as well nonetheless as my pfizer is a bit costly . HGH is the bomb.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I bought a couple extra kits:)

Damn my post count. Such a newb. *Welcomes 97 new members*

I feel like the slow boat from China has my pack......lol

nothing yet but I'm not worried about it. Dannie has been rock solid for years.
Give it few more days. I reckon it will be with you mid week.

Do you guys offer just one brand of rHGH? How much for 5 kits? Thanks!
Yes, just one brand of our own Pharmacom's finest rHGH. 1 kit costs 200USD, may be a little bit cheaper with the upcoming Black Friday promo.

Back