• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Workout music + earplugs

ugotmale2day

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Thought I'd ask what headset or earplugs you guys like to use? I use to use my cell files than Bluetooth it w a headset while at gum but thought I'd see what you guys use? Nothing worse than wires getting in way of my workout..

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk

I use beats Bluetooth wireless ear buds. They work well. Decent sound for the money. There is a wire that runs from one ear bud to the other. Would like to find some that have no wire running between the ear pieces. But all in all a good set

Yeah mine have the wire between them like that. I want some with no wire at all.

Yeah mine have the wire between them like that. I want some with no wire at all.
Yeah that would be nice. Ive been using this style for about a year now.

Why not just run the wire under your shirt?

Gets hung up. The Bluetooth wireless is the way to go for sure

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

IML Gear Cream!
I use beats Bluetooth wireless ear buds. They work well. Decent sound for the money. There is a wire that runs from one ear bud to the other. Would like to find some that have no wire running between the ear pieces. But all in all a good set

I bought these after trying out prob 6 diff types of headphones and these beats are the best investment yet!!!!! Not the best sound quality but above average and they don't get slippery when I sweat, battery life is great look great, good bass response love Em man!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Why not just run the wire under your shirt?

Tried this before going with wireless beats and wire would get stuck when I got sweaty on my belly or back which ever way I ran It then would yank cord during movement pissed me the fuck off.

Erato Apolo 7 makes a completely wireless all you have is the ear bud in each.

Downside 300$ and battery life only 3 hours

I am sure they will come down in price and get better battery life as more companies start coming out with them. I know I bought the power beats and they were like 160$ after rebate when they first came out and now they are about 120$.

Ya I still say wireless beats I paid the 120$ and the 6hr battery life is badass

So u guys are using Bluetooth at gym and tapping into your cell app?
What app is rated well for ANDROID?

Ya I still say wireless beats I paid the 120$ and the 6hr battery life is badass

No doubt I like mine a lot. I am sure they are going to come out with a set with no wire at all. Just a matter of time. You can't beat the battery life for sure

I just use pandora and amazon. Works awesome couldnt live without!

I use Napster

Im pretty much stuck on Pandora. Once you build the library and it leans what you like its tough to get away from it. Plus when a commercial comes on I just hit back and change the station. Works like a charm.

Get Shredded!
Yeah I agree. It's taken me a long time to build my library and playlists. Tons of music. If you switch you loose all your music and have to start over

I run a shuffle due to size and its not bluetooth, otherwise I'd love a pair to the Beats

I run a shuffle due to size and its not bluetooth, otherwise I'd love a pair to the Beats
You should try the ones I posted. Money isnt a issue and I still run em.

I use Spotify. I paid for it for awhile now I just use the free version. They do seem to have security issues often lately. Think they got hacked again maybe the other day. I just pick a band then shuffle away. Amon Armath has been my go to lately. I have a cheap pair of Bluetooth ear buds I got from fye. 2 years in and now just having a issue with them. But for 25 bucks I couldn't beat it.

Im pretty much stuck on Pandora. Once you build the library and it leans what you like its tough to get away from it. Plus when a commercial comes on I just hit back and change the station. Works like a charm.

I pay for Pandora to get rid of commercials but when I want more variety I use Amazon music or Spotify

BUT Pandora STILL is far superior to making song suggestions on a station some those other apps I'll hear one good song and they just add all kind of stupid shit I don't like

Napster. I use to use beats music the apple bought them out and turned it to shit. Had to cancel account and lost all my music. I have always used android. But Napster is the way to go for android

I just use the apple headphones for Iphones and Pandora One for my music no commercials.

Back