• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

3 power's but you can only pick 1...what and why? (Off topic)

Vision

Team supervisor P.S.L.
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Three powers to choose from but you can only pick one.... which one would it be and why?

There's enough gear talk, let's talk life...

1) light Saber
2) iron man suit
3) invisibility
4) telekinesis or ability to move objects..

For myself it would have to be the lightsaber... because there has been plenty of mother fuckers that I have ran into that were quite rude and I wanted to strike them down with the quickness and walk away in style like a humble jedi... seriously if I had a lightsaber I would swing that shit all day long... ( the hatred would grow deep within me)

Invisibility would be so much fun

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

Haha good shyt but I'd be a massive perve with invisibility

Telekinesis would be awesome !!
Invisibility doesn't stop people from bumping into you .
Good idea tho
DWBO

I love this...
Ok I would chose in this order.
3. Invisibility
1. Light saber
4. Telekinesis
2. Iron man suit

Invisibility because I would definitely use it for personal gains, mainly illegally acquiring shit I want.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hell yea that's y I picked it also haha.

IML Gear Cream!
Telekinesis- unlock every mechanical lock out there, make myself rich. Then buy all the pussy and gear I want.

Besides, you can move snything with your mind..... clear across the room using your mind to make every girl in the room have chain orgasms at will?

Pain is your friend.

invisibility, trumps all others.

Kinda like rock, paper.....choosing paper

Telekinesis. All day everyday

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk

Its full

Move things with your mind or. Control others thoughts or actions. Oh the mind games

It must be the power to heal with touch.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Invisibility for sure. I would thoroughly enjoy just roaming around the women's locker room at the gym unnoticed ;)

Invisibility for sure. I would thoroughly enjoy just roaming around the women's locker room at the gym unnoticed ;)

Bad thing about that is ull prob stumble in there on Zumba Nite , when all the fat smelly brauds are there !!!!

Back