• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Samson

theCaptn'

HIV+
Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Hope the pastor stops diddling you

691eb7ebfb96ba73f6d9d554109611bc.jpg

6c7ecbca6bd7343cd833b27da2ff80e6.jpg

2ca64b0be7d9493db3eade6087438334.jpg

01557202c4442ce432e6ecd65cb6ecf7.jpg

Sent from my JewPhone using Trannytalk

Poor Samson. He gets a beating in the pit from us and his wife gets a beating from Tyrone. I don't think God loves him.

A lot of Christian "heroes" are stolen from Judaism.
Political fall out with Judaism and Rome resulted in a power vacuum-Christianity started as a grass roots word of mouth teaching among disenfranchised working class urban poor and rural poor. It promoted the ides of equality. Because it was a word of mouth teaching among people who couldn't read there were several variations of it. Many pagan traditions and judaic traditions were mingled into it. Roman Empire was huge and sprawling across several continents...and eventually one of several armies marched on Italy to take over and used Christian symbols on their banners and shields (claimed it was a vision) but it was a smart move because a large Christian base were passive to this army-in gratitude the need ruler legitimized Christianity and paid for the construction of churches at which point it no longer needed the support of the disenfranchised and became it's own ugly arm of politics for several centuries.
Little theology lesson

Tldr...

I don't think it's what cappy had in mind by the thread

Keep it coming guys. I love that my Christianity warranted it own thread. Hey, I still love you all despite your views and opinions and comments. All in fun and at the end of the day, I have garnered more info here than I would have otherwise regarding this lovely lifestyle. Capt'n I know in your PM you said you wanted to start a Christian sub-forum, just let me know what help you need.

Sam-

If there really is a god I'm definitely going to hell but it's all good eternity snorting coke off of strippers with my friends sounds like fun.

Lol..sorry...I'm under a deluge of shit for school lately...my brain just had a western civ shift
No worries, makes me want to go back and take some under grad courses I never got a chance to take.

Keep it coming guys. I love that my Christianity warranted it own thread. Hey, I still love you all despite your views and opinions and comments. All in fun and at the end of the day, I have garnered more info here than I would have otherwise regarding this lovely lifestyle. Capt'n I know in your PM you said you wanted to start a Christian sub-forum, just let me know what help you need.

Sam-
I don't criticize or judge or look down upon anyone who believes in and practices their faith or lack there of. It's all good over here man.

If there really is a god I'm definitely going to hell but it's all good eternity snorting coke off of strippers with my friends sounds like fun.

Hey, as long as you are cool with it.

I don't criticize or judge or look down upon anyone who believes in and practices their faith or lack there of. It's all good over here man.

I know its all good on here. Unless we are talking about the MO of this site, then I don't really take anything that serious (as far as others opinions). I try not to judge, but I'm human and I falter (however I do try not to).

Sam-

My wife is religious and I am not, we accept that and does not interfere with our relationship as we have a lot of commonality on almost everything. She is a good person and certainly lives according to her beliefs.

What I have a problem with are the hypocritical religious assholes.

What I have a problem with are the hypocritical assholes that pass judgement on me.

The amazing thing is that hypocritical assholes exists across the spectrum. Just look at those Westboro people, they obviously don't represent the whole. Kinda like the KKK doesn't represent all white people.

Get Shredded!
The amazing thing is that hypocritical assholes exists across the spectrum. Just look at those Westboro people, they obviously don't represent the whole. Kinda like the KKK doesn't represent all white people.
Damn it! You caught me in the middle of my edit. :)

I get it, I just don't want people pushing their shit on me, don't even understand why it is so important for them and myself to have the same beliefs.

Last edited:

I get it, I just don't want people pushing their shit on me, don't even understand why it is so important for them for and myself to have the same beliefs.

I agree. No one likes having others beliefs or agendas pushed on them. I don't do it, but if someone asks about my beliefs I have no problem telling them. On the flip side, I have been in situations where the group knew my beliefs and constantly badgered me because my beliefs did not mix well with their's (i.e. homosexuality)

I think it was one of TommyBunz's threads where he was talking about his desire for male threesomes opposed to simply MF.

I get it, I just don't want people pushing their shit on me, don't even understand why it is so important for them and myself to have the same beliefs.
Most people take a snippet of what's out there and run with it. Big pictures are hard. Specifically for Christian evangelism comes from here https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Great_Commission with the problem being that for the intolerant you get s real ugly version of things. Personally whatever you believe in to get through this fucked up world on a daily basis without harming others is your personal right and by all means go ahead. I mean unless I post a no solicitation sign on my door you have the right to knock and I have the right to shut the door when you say I'm going to hell. :D

Most people take a snippet of what's out there and run with it. Big pictures are hard. Specifically for Christian evangelism comes from here https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Great_Commission with the problem being that for the intolerant you get s real ugly version of things. Personally whatever you believe in to get through this fucked up world on a daily basis without harming others is your personal right and by all means go ahead. I mean unless I post a no solicitation sign on my door you have the right to knock and I have the right to shut the door when you say I'm going to hell. :D

Well put Rotten man

Inspiring me to go watch passion of the Christ again

Only movie that's ever left me speechless for a little bit.

A fellow chatty friend and I went to see it and the entire theater left the movie silent. We got in the car and drove a half hr drive home .in total silence. Normally we'd have a running critique of whatever we watched
But I think we both just stunned

hunting young prey

Haha..nah...although...there's a cute kid that chats at me for like a half hr before one of our classes together twice a week. I suck enough that I wondered if I should introduce him to one of my daughters.

- - - Updated - - -

He did invite me to his gym tho

Zarathustra and Mithra is were the lore of Christianity came from... its natural for old stories to be passed down and changed it has been since pre written language.

Also Capt any way DAU will be adding an aboriginal dildo? With extra foreskin

Back