• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

How we all feeling today?

Vision

Team supervisor P.S.L.
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
No gear chat....how we all doing today?

Hump day is here...anyone planning for the weekend?

I may take the wife and kids pumpkin picking and hays rides..

On a side note...the wife pulled out the croc-pot the other day and been using pintrust...I'm loving that smell when I walk in the door...shit simmer all day, hot dayummm!!

Croc pot whether is here...

Definately crock pot time of year. Hard to beat a homemade stew or chili on a cold day. Throw in that homemade corn bread my wife makes and you got a meal fit for a king. Love this time of year, especially for the eats that happen throughout the season.

Definately crock pot time of year. Hard to beat a homemade stew or chili on a cold day. Throw in that homemade corn bread my wife makes and you got a meal fit for a king. Love this time of year, especially for thehome eats that happen throughout the season.

You know it man...and the smell is tits, soon as I walk in the door I'm poking it with a fork and getting yelled at...how am I to NOT touch it when I smell it coming home....wife says "stay out of the kitchen it ain't done yet"... sorry babe :(

Hump day is right! Had to stay over yesterday til 8pm. In a diff department. Then my relief s , relief called out, so i come back at 3am. Im dragging ass bad. Need a pick me up .

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk

Good brother Vision,really good.... How are you?

monster 10

You know it man...and the smell is tits, soon as I walk in the door I'm poking it with a fork and getting yelled at...how am I to NOT touch it when I smell it coming home....wife says "stay out of the kitchen it ain't done yet"... sorry babe :(
Been using it for meal prep the last couple weeks, nice change up from the grill.

IML Gear Cream!
Just had my first son 6 days ago. Been some long nights, trying to nap whenever I can lol
Congrats bro it can be rough but it gets better and it's lots of fun

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

cock pot and chili season is the best!

and no matter what your wife saids... yes you have to test all food as it cooks. it's your duty!

damn it now I want chili

Congrats bro it can be rough but it gets better and it's lots of fun

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk
Thanks. Not my first, just my first son. Came unexpected but definitely no regrets. I'm 35 so wasn't planning on starting over but I'll enjoy every minute

love the smartness of autocorrect....
I was typing teenage the other day and it kept changing it to "teenier". it was then I realised I might have a drug issue
The scary part is that most phones remember text strings so...... You taught your phone cock 😂

Back