• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Primo

Unlisted

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Got some PC primo 200mg i just started pinning once PL ran out. 6wks on PL 200mg mon/wed/fri shir had alittle sting to it..not bad though with cyp in front..

Anyway 2 shots in on PC & zero bite..not sure thats good or bad..

I will report back once i get a feel for it. Might even do the drug piss test bcj always talks about to check if it & some other things im taking are what its labeled compound wise.

So as for now smooth as my cyp at 200mg..will check back with any further info

Thx

I'd love to hear your experience with their primo 200, I did a test on their primo 100mg and was disappointing.

https://youtu.be/yYYGZrqJPgU PHARMACOM

i copy-paste my reply from the neighbor thread also here.
bro, it is not bad. We have already experienced similar cases on thinksteroids. Out test p, for example, also failed labmax, however blood work showed it was perfectly dosed.
Have a look at this article
https://thinksteroids.com/articles/labmax-steroid-identification-test-kits/

In particular, this part:
These are colorimetric tests, where some rather general chemical reactions occur, such as reactions with conjugated double bonds, which are hardly unique to anabolic steroids let alone to any particular anabolic steroid. As between two or more test vials a number of different combinations of reactions can occur and to differing extents, different patterns of color can be produced.
Such testing is always what’s called presumptive rather than conclusive. It can give a reason to think a given substance may be present, or may not be present. It will never prove the point.
Aside from the general fact that tests of this type are only ever presumptive, the color chart gives further reason to be doubtful. For most esterified steroids, they report the results only in oil solution. But for example with testosterone propionate as powder, there’s no color change for either Test A or Test B, but testosterone propionate provided in oil solution is reported to give olive green for A and yellow for B. Why a different result than when supplied as powder?
The steroid is the same. That’s not the reason. Rather, the chemical properties of the particular carrier used must have provided the color change, for example by reaction with double bonds in fatty acids of the oil.
Another example would be the result with testosterone enanthate. There’s no chemical reason why in any colorimetric test testosterone enanthate would react differently than testosterone propionate. But here, they obtained a completely different color result than with the enanthate. This would be from the carrier being different.

Now what if the carrier used in your product was different than in the product they tested? Perhaps your supplier used ethyl oleate while their product happened to use, say, sesame oil. Or your supplier used different amounts of benzyl alcohol or benzyl benzoate than their product used.
The test might well then produce a different color pattern than what their chart says.

I assume this is exctly the reason of the difference. We use grape-seed oil, other manufacturers other oil types. Also we use 5% of ethyl oleate. I am absolutely sure it is primo inside. I would be very glad if you send a sample, the vial you have at hand, to Simec; they will perform chromotography and say what substance is inside and what is the dosage. We are ready to cover all testing expenses and would even provide you a good bonus for doing this and contributing to resolving the situation. If you do so this will be the first finally thoroughly documented case, which proves that labmax is not reliable and can provide wrong results. And we are absolutely sure it is primo there.

i copy-paste my reply from the neighbor thread also here.
bro, it is not bad. We have already experienced similar cases on thinksteroids. Out test p, for example, also failed labmax, however blood work showed it was perfectly dosed.

blood test showed that you had test in the blood elevated but blood test cannot tell you if it was test prop, enan, cyp etc. Most likely it was not test prop but different ester, this is why it failed

you have fail also if the test prop was mixed with other stroids, so labmax told you that you did not have 100% pure test prop

I have tested tons of test prop which passed labmax

I'll be more than happy to send the same vial for testing, I just sent them an email to https://anaboliclab.com/contact/
Please confirm if that's the same company you want me to contact, I looked it up under simec and that's what I found.
Thanks

I tested 2 other primos and the results were different, green is not supposed to show when you labmax primo.
How could you said it passed if the color results under UV light are not what they are supposed to be?
Please explain, thanks

blood test showed that you had test in the blood elevated but blood test cannot tell you if it was test prop, enan, cyp etc. Most likely it was not test prop but different ester, this is why it failed

you have fail also if the test prop was mixed with other stroids, so labmax told you that you did not have 100% pure test prop

I have tested tons of test prop which passed labmax

IML Gear Cream!
I tested 2 other primos and the results were different, green is not supposed to show when you labmax primo.
How could you said it passed if the color results under UV light are not what they are supposed to be?
Please explain, thanks

I went to labmax site

http://www.labmax.ca/primobolan.php

and they explain one of the pictures

"Depending on the light reflection and angle of the UV light you might see a little green - yellow"

see all the examples there

Maybe I'm way out there....but why in the hell would Pharmacon, a well respected lab, go and put something else in besides primo??? That would be totally assinine.....that could destroy that company. Now, I wouldn't argue that something may not be dosed correctly, but damn, I think they try pretty hard there also....

I agree with you, I wish i never did that damn labmax to begin with.
Dannie & frank encouraged me to send to lab and they will cover the expenses.
Dannie also mention I could send to a lab here in the US so the forum does not think Simec is being bribed by pharmacom..
I already contacted Simec but found out University of Florida provides the same service and much quicker.

Maybe I'm way out there....but why in the hell would Pharmacon, a well respected lab, go and put something else in besides primo??? That would be totally assinine.....that could destroy that company. Now, I wouldn't argue that something may not be dosed correctly, but damn, I think they try pretty hard there also....

- - - Updated - - -

Nowhere in the video I saw they mention green, only golden yellow.

I went to labmax site

"Depending on the light reflection and angle of the UV light you might see a little green - yellow"

Dannie & frank encouraged me to send to lab and they will cover the expenses.

it is pass, labmax is good, I see all the time that there is always a lot of misunderstanding with interpretation of the results.

one of the reason for labmax fail is contamination, labmax simply shows you that you sample is contaminated that it is not 100% pure

Labmax sux... i have no dog in the fight either way but labmax is loose at best.

Dannie & Frank encouraged me to send to lab and they will cover the expenses.
Note that I encouraged you to send in a new unopened vial. Also it appears Frank is willing to make an exception for you on the cost reimbursement. As Simec charges $300 per sample it was my understanding that as of June 2016 Frank only reimbursed the costs if product failed the test.
Pharmacom products had been proven time and time again.

This particular batch was tested by Anabolic Lab in July 2015 and resulted 95mg/ml.
https://anaboliclab.com/lab-results...-pharma-prim-100-lab-test-results-2015-08-10/
https://anaboliclab.com/wpdm-package/pharmacom-labs-pharma-prim-100-dosage-2015-08-10-pdf/

It was then tested independently by Simec in Feb 2016 and results came back at 102.6mg/ml. Small variation are to be expected in HPLC testing.
http://int.basicstero.info/public/pdf/pharmaprim_dosage_02_2016.pdf

I personally used this same batch during what was my best cycle up to date, log is at page 6 or 7 of Basicstero subforum.

Furthermore evidence posted by Anavar suggest that it is indeed a pass.
I went to labmax site

here is the picture from labmax site, it looks like green - yellow

attachment.php

Anavar, thank you for taking your time and posting Labmax info.

Last edited:
I have an unopened vial I'm willing to send so no issues there..
Again, the green color on the test indicates the test did not pass, is up to the eye of the beholder to decide what they see in the video, I did it myself and I know what i saw

Again, the green color on the test indicates the test did not pass, is up to the eye of the beholder to decide what they see in the video, I did it myself and I know what i saw

and again you did not read what I posted and you did not get yourself familiar with all the information on labmax site.

it is pass, you might see some green as labmax explains

I'll be more than happy to send the same vial for testing, I just sent them an email to https://anaboliclab.com/contact/
Please confirm if that's the same company you want me to contact, I looked it up under simec and that's what I found.
Thanks

anaboliclab.com is a project of Millard, who sends samples to simec and has a discount to test samples as a regular customer. I am not sure Millard will agree to send your sample, because he tests only samples, which were ordered by him anonymously, so he can be sure that the seller can not influence the result. You can send directly to Simec or any other lab providing verifiable results.
Site of simec is www.simec.ch - you can contact them and agree all details. We will cover expenses.

Get Shredded!
anaboliclab.com is a project of Millard, who sends samples to simec and has a discount to test samples as a regular customer. I am not sure Millard will agree to send your sample, because he tests only samples, which were ordered by him anonymously, so he can be sure that the seller can not influence the result. You can send directly to Simec or any other lab providing verifiable results.
Site of simec is www.simec.ch - you can contact them and agree all details. We will cover expenses.

They don't test anything that isn't approved by the Swiss fda anymore

Plus if it wasn't the same batch; the 2nd batch could be bunk.. you think all of these ppl who anabolic labs have quality control ?

Back