PDA

View Full Version : Female HGH question.

dawg16
10-18-2016, 05:48 PM
My wife just turned 50, obviously post menopausal, hysterectomy, and taking hormones for it. It seems to me things are okay with the hormone thing with her Dr. She is very fit, works out, runs, just really good shape. She started HGH awhile back, 1 iu first thing in the am. She is taking 1 1/2 iu now mainly for anti aging etc. She has lately been having hot flashes. She is having 4-5 day. Any thoughts what may be causing these. Will HGH cause hot flashes?

REHH
10-18-2016, 06:22 PM
Her test, estrogen, progesterone and thyroid are all to consider. My wife same age with hysterectomy as well. She recently changed endocrinologists and went off everything except thyroid for 2 months for baseline bloodwork. She had a lot of bad sides from coming off, bloods showed test, estro and progesterone all tanked. 3rd week into HRT with all three and she's feeling good again. She's been on pharmacom hgh on and off for 6 months too, 1iu bout 5 days/wk, no sides. I would think would he from the others I mentioned more likely.

GearGoddess
10-19-2016, 07:12 AM
My wife just turned 50, obviously post menopausal, hysterectomy, and taking hormones for it. It seems to me things are okay with the hormone thing with her Dr. She is very fit, works out, runs, just really good shape. She started HGH awhile back, 1 iu first thing in the am. She is taking 1 1/2 iu now mainly for anti aging etc. She has lately been having hot flashes. She is having 4-5 day. Any thoughts what may be causing these. Will HGH cause hot flashes?
Sounds like her estrogen is out of whack or too high. Did her doc put her on estrogen? That's a common mistake some do. In recent studies, docs have found that testosterone is the way to go, not pumping post menopausal women with estrogen.

If she's into aas, giving her 15mg of test a week would make everything a lot better... feel stronger, more energy, maintain and build muscle even, burn fat, etc.... lots of benefits worth looking into.

But to answer your question, no gh wouldn't be giving her the hot flashes... just estrogen.

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using Tapatalk

GearGoddess
10-19-2016, 07:14 AM
Her test, estrogen, progesterone and thyroid are all to consider. My wife same age with hysterectomy as well. She recently changed endocrinologists and went off everything except thyroid for 2 months for baseline bloodwork. She had a lot of bad sides from coming off, bloods showed test, estro and progesterone all tanked. 3rd week into HRT with all three and she's feeling good again. She's been on pharmacom hgh on and off for 6 months too, 1iu bout 5 days/wk, no sides. I would think would he from the others I mentioned more likely.
Not to set off any alarms but if she hasn't tested her gh and igf levels, I would encourage it as there has been quite a few tests done showing bunk gh from pcom.

REHH
10-19-2016, 09:12 AM
Not to set off any alarms but if she hasn't tested her gh and igf levels, I would encourage it as there has been quite a few tests done showing bunk gh from pcom.

Wow.... Hugh and couple others tested their gh and came back with good numbers. I'll look around and see what I find, thanks for the info.

No haven't tested gh/igf in bloodwork, her endo was gonna but after she found out how much it costs for pharma hgh she said no because insurance won't cover it.

dawg16
10-19-2016, 10:13 AM
Sounds like her estrogen is out of whack or too high. Did her doc put her on estrogen? That's a common mistake some do. In recent studies, docs have found that testosterone is the way to go, not pumping post menopausal women with estrogen.

If she's into aas, giving her 15mg of test a week would make everything a lot better... feel stronger, more energy, maintain and build muscle even, burn fat, etc.... lots of benefits worth looking into.

But to answer your question, no gh wouldn't be giving her the hot flashes... just estrogen.

Thanks, I'm going to visit with her some more and ask more in depth questions.

HughJassol
10-19-2016, 10:28 AM
Wow.... Hugh and couple others tested their gh and came back with good numbers. I'll look around and see what I find, thanks for the info.

No haven't tested gh/igf in bloodwork, her endo was gonna but after she found out how much it costs for pharma hgh she said no because insurance won't cover it.

It was okay, not terrible. I would say decent. I would do an IGF test on her rather then testing Gh Serum.

s2h
10-19-2016, 08:41 PM

back her off to 1.5iu eod...is she on trt?and/or estrogen/progesterone?