• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

A sincere thank you

Bundy74

Board Rep
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Im hardly a long time vet on this board but during the time involved have been scammed and seen plenty of others get it even worse. With the recent demise of a couple of labs and the stories of bunk gear and lost money, I HAD to take a moment and thank Alan, Adhome01 and the whole DG squad for being as reliable and dependable as you are. Most of us have become spoiled on the speed and reliability and considering where we are and what we are doing that says alot! I take GREAT pride in being associated with DG as a sponsored athlete, but long before gaining this status I was a customer. As such I never had problems with the gear, communication or transit times.
For most of you, you are already well aware of DG's stellar service record. I just wanted to take a second and really thank DG for making this part of my life as easy and reliable as possible. :winkfinger:

Much respect and thanks....

Bundy74
GO TEAM DG!

Thanks for the kind words. Drugs Gear couldn't have picked a better representative to sponsor :winkfinger:

Back