• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Dirty Democrats

all libs feel they are more educated and smarter than everyone else. but they really are the dumbest folks I ever meet

all libs feel they are more educated and smarter than everyone else. but they really are the dumbest folks I ever meet

Umm its "more dumb folks." Also i have Hilary in my death pool... fingers crossed.

Umm its "more dumb folks." Also i have Hilary in my death pool... fingers crossed.
1379516683-muslim2.png

IML Gear Cream!
Dems are Vile, foul and total Hypocrits!

So the rubber is about to hit the road. What will the American people do? Will we continue to be led by the dinosaur,biased, inept and rigged media? Will we keep our on going system of career politicians, 99% of which have never worked an honest full day in their lives...... calling the shots for their own agenda, lying and deceiving their way to the White House? Will we keep buying into the racial slogans/Movements? These are simply political smoke screens used to divert attention away from MANY true issues of our BS political dictators platforms and personal demons that we the TAX payers fund.
I have to say i can not stand self virtuous liberals as corrupt and criminal as they come, that have the balls to preach to anyone that will listen about values and tolerance. How anyone could listen or even give these people validity is beyond me. Democrats have long sense lost their way of their once valid agenda, their own platform defies their own candidates time and time again. Refer to the 2008 run off and listen to Obama slam Illery and then listen to Billy slam Obama, on platform, CORE issues! Funny to me really. Not to mention the tendency to start (fund) racial issues that set back our populous and way for life decades. Sell off military and other confidential secrets to the highest bidder, often time at the cost of lives of our Patriots in uniform, but hey... they got a free phone coming right?

Then there is the right. Wow. Talk about lost their way! I don't know where to start, seriously.
Total hypocrisy hidden under the shield of the R... and then spending and taxing like a drunk Kennedy has been the standard fare for 30 decades. Promising less Gov and less interference then getting in office and doing NOTING but attending high end dinners and fund raisers is NOT running the country!

So where does that leave me and my vote in this critical point in our country's future?

Well 100% NOT Illery, that is all i am certain of at this moment.

Peace and GOD bless Bros!

Back