• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

IA Faking Simec Part 2

jerseydevil

Banned
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
351533e6b425d113337c9f962a934b35.jpg

The report on the left is the actual Simec report, the one on the right is fake and has obviously been doctored. Confirmed by Simec rep Matthias Vogt. See email exchange below.

17. Oct 2016 07:45 by matthiasvogt@simec.ch:

Hello

the report C48080 on the left side is a report we made. The second one on the right is not an original report of Simec. We never have same report numbers with different results.

Best regards
Matthias Vogt

Am 17.10.2016 um 13:41 schrieb jerseydevil@tutanota.com:

Please be advised your customer posted two different versions of test report C 48080, see attached. The one on the left was posted, then a minute later was replaced by the second version on the right. It seems obvious one has been doctored. I would think Simec would want to confirm which is the actual report, and which is fake.

Well there you have it gentleman fuck Marcus and his fake lab results

Let's see what new " mistake " was made ..
I am thinking it's kind of like the lion tamer who sticks his head in the lions mouth without realizing the lion does not like being beat with that stick and your a clown and have no business playing with lions ..
one of those real big mistakes clowns make in the 3 ring

9fbc068a4aeca0a4a072c674eff90932.jpg

So bottom line is both the test enanthate and test cyp are just a little better then half dosed.

And here I thought IA was a stand up lab. Live and learn I guess

Welp they had me fooled....I think psl will be my next try but it's discouraging seeing all these shitty labs lately...

Any confirmation of if the 1-test cyp is real?
This will really throw my next cycle through the ringer

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It's so hard to live and learn .. it sucks ..
that is why you have to follow these labs from intro to exit ..
some come claiming Watson and use NDC #s and others fake test results ..
It will be hard for them to recover from this. I won't order from them again.

It will be hard for them to recover from this. I won't order from them again.

Yes it will .. I am sure they will come out with some new test from some university in Philippines to try to protect themselves and insult the intelligence of the general membership..
Good luck and I am around if ever any questions

Yes it will .. I am sure they will come out with some new test from some university in Philippines to try to protect themselves and insult the intelligence of the general membership..
Good luck and I am around if ever any questions
Thanks bro

Thanks for exposing the truth. This is what we are suppose to be doing here. Reps included. Expose the truth and look out for your brothers and sisters. No one likes being lied to and fucked over. Thanks JD

OH IM SO SURPRISED LMFAO !!....lets see how many dick heads still order from them and believe X 's bs cover up stories !!!

Get Shredded!
Was this test supposed to be on their Giga test that supposed to have 300mg each of cyp and E?

http://www.anabolicsteroidforums.co...tional-Anabolics-Mass-Spec-Supertest-450-Dbol

And there is the mass spec I reported on them as well. Their test 450 was garbage and underdosed then and I'm sure nothing has changed now. As far as I'm concerned, those were the most realistic and accurate results anyone has reported on them.

Anyway, I would like a refund for the mass spec X. You offered in the last thread and somehow that post was blown over. Let's see how true to your word you are

http://www.anabolicsteroidforums.co...tional-Anabolics-Mass-Spec-Supertest-450-Dbol

And there is the mass spec I reported on them as well. Their test 450 was garbage and underdosed then and I'm sure nothing has changed now. As far as I'm concerned, those were the most realistic and accurate results anyone has reported on them.

Anyway, I would like a refund for the mass spec X. You offered in the last thread and somehow that post was blown over. Let's see how true to your word you are

Yes it was offered after I posted that the burden had been passed to the customer when he blamed them for not paying more money to help them control quality ..

Any confirmation of if the 1-test cyp is real?
This will really throw my next cycle through the ringer

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I'm in the same boat.....I picked up some of their 1 test a while back because I wanted to try the stuff in a winter bulk. I went back and did some research and Mike Arnold did a review on it. He more less stated he thought it was good....do you trust Mike now?

Yes it was offered after I posted that the burden had been passed to the customer when he blamed them for not paying more money to help them control quality ..

I'm sure this lab isn't the only one, but all you can do is report what you get when you get it.

Anyway, sure would be nice to recoup that cash

I'm sure this lab isn't the only one, but all you can do is report what you get when you get it.

How much did this cost you?

Lets be level headed here no ugl will be spot on ,my problem is it bein WAY OFF and the web of bullshit that was fed to members !!

I mean atleast be in the ball park and be straight up....dont send some infomercial actor out who earns a movie stars salary to bullshit everyone !!!....and I mean the bullshit was real !!!

let this be a wake up call for everyone .....

Last edited:
is anyone surprised?

it was a well run campaign- midget, broom- whatnot

Back