• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

What members are viable for the true Illuminatty

Velociraptor44

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Post why and why not? The council is vetting members. You are being watched and all posts will be archived. Only the knowledgeable will be considered.

The heads of council will be revealed soon.

That name is not real catchy.....the I with two L's really is poor marketing....

Any chance you got 12-15k to go in half on a pup that looks like Yoda?...the force is strong with that one...

Honestly most of what's really going on is rarely discussed on the forum even in pm. The people that really tend to know what's going on only drop hints here and there on the open board. When I really have questions or someone has something to say it's all done in private.

I have $50 on a pup but I get the white meat.

Honestly most of what's really going on is rarely discussed on the forum even in pm. The people that really tend to know what's going on only drop hints here and there on the open board. When I really have questions or someone has something to say it's all done in private.

I have $50 on a pup but I get the white meat.

He knowz.

I just ask rap, it's normally two weeks of heckling and Dick pics. Eventually I get a half assed answer that I take as the undeniable word of God.

8da4104db1d2bd82c7e32298468adaa4.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The only thing there is to know is the fact that this board is here to generate money. I got out of the politics and joined the crowd....

Those on the "know" , know what I mean.

The only thing there is to know is the fact that this board is here to generate money. I got out of the politics and joined the crowd....

Those on the "know" , know what I mean.

Your application has been approved

Standby I have to go look up the deffinition of Illuminatty. Ima Southern boy and we don't use big words like that.

Do I need foreskin to qualify

Mines extra low cut but I don't want to be considered for the position

Just as long as your not a jew or Muslim we don't care about your dick skin lolz

Sent from my SM-G935P using Tapatalk

Oh your not DRSE ready yet. jew cawk is the gold standard

- - - Updated - - -

Mines extra low cut but I don't want to be considered for the position

I shivered a little

Back