• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Noopept and Semax are back in stock...

Vision

Team supervisor P.S.L.
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
They're back!

Noopept and Semax are back in stock...

Get these now while supplies last, because they will go fast, with blinding speeds!

http://puritysourcelabs.com/18-other-products

noopept-neurotransmitter-10mgtab-50-tabbox.jpg

semax-neurotransmitter-01-3mlvial.jpg

Nice

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

Oh yeah.....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Im not getting anything out of the semax....any chance on a 1% coming?

Got couple boxes of Noopept coming.... Any of you guys use it? Mind sharing your experiences?

The noopept can be used in conjunction with the cemax for optimal results.... for myself personally I don't need the both because I find cemax Superior in its own element and I think it responds a lot differently with me compared to noopept...noopept is absolutely great and I love it so don't get me wrong I just love cemax...noopept, last a lot longer and the focus Factor is very stable, cemax hits me harder but doesn't seem to last as long

The noopept can be used in conjunction with the cemax for optimal results.... for myself personally I don't need the both because I find cemax Superior in its own element and I think it responds a lot differently with me compared to noopept...noopept is absolutely great and I love it so don't get me wrong I just love cemax...noopept, last a lot longer and the focus Factor is very stable, cemax hits me harder but doesn't seem to last as long

Vision? How many drops do you do in each nostril? I'm just not getting anything out of it.

OH yeah!! Getting noopept in my next order for sure!

IML Gear Cream!
Vision? How many drops do you do in each nostril? I'm just not getting anything out of it.

I take about 4-6 drops...told head back and drip it in, do not snort it (it's not a line of gack)...let it sit there for a moment with your head back...you can also drop it in your eyes too for faster absorbing. ..

I take about 4-6 drops...told head back and drip it in, do not snort it (it's not a line of gack)...let it sit there for a moment with your head back...you can also drop it in your eyes too for faster absorbing. ..

Thanks. I'll try letting it sit.

Back