• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Do sources hold grudges.??

movingsteel 79

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Do sources get mad or pissed off if you get gear from multiple places and not only use all thier products.?? Any thoughts or stories. Feedback

I asked the same question a while back and was told many reps will buy other companies gear all the time

Sent from my LGLS992 using Tapatalk

I don't see why they would. The only way I could imagine is if a source were to really hook you up quite often with freebies and personal discounts for yourself.

Hell other then possibly that I couldn't see why.

I have never been able to find a true one stop shop. Different sources have than strong points and I think they realize this. Hell business is business and beats no Business all day long. It all adds up in the end.

They hardly ever associate a board handle with an order and if they do they could care less.

There's enough business to go around. They won't care. I don't run GP exclusively. Right now I'm on AAP test/npp blend, Vermodje tbol and DQ proviron.

I just feel that there are a nice handful of good sources and "private" ones. IMHO sometimes it's nice to try out something different and new without worrying about your "go2" getting pissed.,
AGREE with alot of comments and would still like to hear some more opinions or possibly stories.

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

MAYBE some actual sources will chime in with an honest opinion.?

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

I use gear from many different sources. Not only do I use it but I post labs and reviews as well. If a lab is good they deserve praise, if they are bad people deserve to know.

Does MFL care? Did Gr care? Not in the least.

This is a community over a marketplace, after all.

You can't keep all your eggs in one basket man. You gotta get what you need and not everyone carries everything... Even if they did a lot stick to Pharma AI and Pct...
Couldn't have said it better

IML Gear Cream!
No cuz its really not that big of a deal. Even if you rep and ur getting freebies I've never seen a source be upset cuz u bought some other labs gear. At the end of the day were a community and we should support one another labs included. Plus I like having 4-6 different labs in my stash and it's fun to trade gear

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

If I'm a very respected lab, I would prefer my reps running my gear for obvious reasons. If they are out there running other labs stuff and doing reviews, I would feel like they aren't in 100%. Now if I don't offer what they want, I'd understand. The thing is, I'd keep my reps loaded with all the gear they wanted to run free to them. I don't run a lab or have reps so my opinion probably doesn't mean squat.....just kind of comparing it a normal legal business.

- - - Updated - - -

There's enough business to go around. They won't care. I don't run GP exclusively. Right now I'm on AAP test/npp blend, Vermodje tbol and DQ proviron.

How do you like the Vermodje tbol?

If I'm a very respected lab, I would prefer my reps running my gear for obvious reasons. If they are out there running other labs stuff and doing reviews, I would feel like they aren't in 100%. Now if I don't offer what they want, I'd understand. The thing is, I'd keep my reps loaded with all the gear they wanted to run free to them. I don't run a lab or have reps so my opinion probably doesn't mean squat.....just kind of comparing it a normal legal business.

This is a good opinion, however I feel if you are saturated with only one brand in your arsenal how do you compare it to what else is out there? Since only a handful of compounds can be tested via labs, it's nice to have an established base spread across multiple areas of the game.

How appreciative are people towards your feedback on a product if your only grounds are that you rep them and have nothing to compare it to? Consider it competition investigation from a business standpoint.

I would agree with Monte and say if your part of a VIP discount group then I would at least not post about other sources .. what you do off the board is your business ;)
Also , like dawg I think reps should be supplied with all they need so as to not have to go elsewhere. Again what is done off board and not posted is nobody's business ..
I think it's always good to be able to compare and find your likes and dislikes about each source you use as long as you use good judgement and avoid the sales gimmicks and scam attempts ..
by please .. and I stress this .. Do not be fooled by hype and test results performed by the source .. We are deep in a pit full of snakes ..

I don't think its practical to use just one lab. Guys need specific things and prefer specific mg/ml. I use multiple shops here.

This right here... and if a source says different he's lyin...

Get Shredded!
I don't think its practical to use just one lab. Guys need specific things and prefer specific mg/ml. I use multiple shops here.

Exactly it. I'm pinning 10ml a week of primo so bringing in a blend from an old sponsor will eliminate another 5ml I would need to add if I kept to only one source. Plus I wouldn't be able to run tbol or proviron which are my two favorite orals. GP can offer me all the gear in the world, but if I need something he doesn't carry them it is what it is. I'm sure he understands as I'm not promoting them at all. Besides that, there's more than enough business to go around for a sponsor to worry about who is using who.

I'm using Legend Pharmaceticals gear for the transformation contest and it's if great quality and I agreed to only use theirs while in the contest but other than that I'll compliment another UG when appropriate and share my experience with certain companies when I see appropriate.
I've even bought other UG gear after, they were kind enough to donate my cycle to me for the contest. I won't use it till much later but I'll try other companies where I seem fit. If they're unable to understand that , that's their problem. Did they earn a customer with me in the future due to their quality and kindness, yes, will I share my positive experience with them to others yes.
It's a free market place out there

Sponsored by Legend Pharmaceuticals

It would be silly for a sponsor to get butthurt. Honestly it should be quite the opposite in the biological sense, meaning that diversity promotes life and progress. Sorry i was gonna do a whole write up on the parallel between biodiversity and the marketplace but i just lost interest... my gf is cleaning the house in shorts that actually look more like a headband. I have been distracted🍆

It would be silly for a sponsor to get butthurt. Honestly it should be quite the opposite in the biological sense, meaning that diversity promotes life and progress. Sorry i was gonna do a whole write up on the parallel between biodiversity and the marketplace but i just lost interest... my gf is cleaning the house in shorts that actually look more like a headband. I have been distracted🍆

mmm the half day chub... 75 percent or more caveman like thinking today...rape, it's all the rage in todays politial arena.

and sources hold grudges. half you mfkers are crazy

mmm the half day chub... 75 percent or more caveman like thinking today...rape, it's all the rage in todays politial arena.

and sources hold grudges. half you mfkers are crazy

Her lips were popping out! Only sources that care are IA and Xs cuz they want to keep their infections local.

I don't see why they would. The only way I could imagine is if a source were to really hook you up quite often with freebies and personal discounts for yourself.

Hell other then possibly that I couldn't see why.

If I repped DQ that's all I would need :)

I think if I repped for a domestic source I would be more liable to stick with them only but being my guy is over the waters I sometimes use other domestic sources to keep from going threw the men on the line..

I don't like to wander to much...wander into more then one abscess and it cuts your desire to wander over time....

Back