• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

$30 For Bac Water?

Panic

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Am I reading that correctly on the site? I hope not. I was going to make an order but when I see something like that it makes me wonder. Maybe I'm seeing the price to something else?

Read the fine print.
Its really holy water.

Pharma grade holy water!? Holy crap that had me dying of laughter.

Hopefully it's like a 5 or 10 pack gaha

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

Am I reading that correctly on the site? I hope not. I was going to make an order but when I see something like that it makes me wonder. Maybe I'm seeing the price to something else?

If you are still interested., Pm me and ill hook you up with a Discount Code and free shipping .

Noticed that a while ago too. Def turned me off on ordering anything. Anything over $4 is a rip.

Exactly, if they mark up on bac water 1000% for profit then I'll stay away from everything else too. But if it is holy water I understand completely. I was thinking maybe it is a mistake. Just some constructive criticism, may want to change that because if I noticed it I'm sure other people do. Not trying to bash.

Touché...

Im waiting to hear back from Monster about it.

Jew blessing water ....;)

Touché...

Im waiting to hear back from Monster about it.

At least this fella hears the people (customers) and is doing something about it instead of saying ..."oh well..not my problem"

Read on...guess his voice was only so strong:D

i pay $29.95 for a case of 25 bottles of 30ml bac water.....true story...

At least this fella hears the people (customers) and is doing something about it instead of saying ..."oh well..not my problem"

Read on...guess his voice was only so strong:D

Im going to ask again. To lower the price or just remove it from our list.

Wish me luck...lol

Get Shredded!
Im going to ask again. To lower the price or just remove it from our list.

Wish me luck...lol
If they will price match +10% I don't understand why they wouldn't just lower the price and keep it. It can't be selling at the listed price can it?

not trying to stir up anything, just an observation.

If they will price match +10% I don't understand why they wouldn't just lower the price and keep it. It can't be selling at the listed price can it?

not trying to stir up anything, just an observation.

Your good TO.

Ill update again when i hear back

i pay $29.95 for a case of 25 bottles of 30ml bac water.....true story...
Yea, but is it holy?
Id rather pay a little more knowing what I'm injecting into my body.

Back