• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Question about First Labs On TRT

solid

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Started trt earlier this year going in for my first labs since starting. Taking 100E Monday and 100E Friday. Blood work is on a Friday morning. Is there any chance some one on 200 a week could get test results over 1,000 or whatever the cutoff is when they make you lower your dose?

Reason I ask is 200 a week is just enough to maintain some muscle mass does not feel like enough to begin with. So I want to make sure I don't test too high.

100 mon - 100 fri
200 Hcg sun 200 hcg thursday
2mg ai a week

Will I be fine since lab is on a Friday last pin would have been monday and then friday morning right before lab ?

I think you'll be just fine if you pin your Friday meds after your labs. Everyone's body is different and technically yes someone could be over 1000 however I highly doubt it would happen with this protocol. May want to drop the hcg that Thursday. Hcg and raise test quite a bit.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Now that I think about this more I wouldn't drop the hcg Thursday. Just take your Thursday hcg Wednesday is what I would do. You don't want to have labs showing low t or your going to have to retest.

Yea moving the hcg to Wednesday sounds like a good idea had not thought of that. Now pinning Friday morning I did not realize might affect anything because it would be an hour before I go do the labs. I am not trying to get them to raise me up or anything I just want to keep everything the same but also wouldn't want to have to retest.
I guess I wont know what to expect till I get back my first results since starting. Will change the hcg to Wednesday just not sure about not pinning Friday morning as last pin would have been Monday.

200mg a week is not a high TRT dose. You are looking at the wrong number anyway. A good TRT Doc will not care what your total Testosterone is they will be looking at your Free number and you want that to be around 240-250

I believe on 200 of cyp should put me around 650-850 and with 500iu of hcg it would have me around 700-950 depending on timing. That's for me

I was on 180mg a week and scored a 1300 think shit test was full of fire.

160/wk + HCG and I scored 1k w/ free levels most 300.
200 is way more than plenty for TRT especially with HCG.

You just think it's not enough because of all the stuff you read on these boards of guys cruising on 250-300mg/wk; but you have to keep in mind that the majority cruise on these UGL cycles which aren't always accurately dosed. Another reason is some of these guys want to be 300lbs of muscle and your base T levels have to pretty high to maintain that much mass.

I can gain weight, cut, or maintain size on 160/wk for an almost 200lb pretty lean dude so you should be more than fine on such a high dose for whatever your needs are.... if you can't accomplish it on 200/wk of pharmacy prescribed TRT then the issue is with your diet.

I am on a 100mg a week split into 50mg every 3.5 days. When I get bloods i do the day of before my next shot. I came in at 799 trough. Unfortunately when doc prescribed me he only gave me 200mg for 3 weeks so the third week i wait for my next script I use ugl. I have been on trt for 3 years. I find my magic number to be around 700 to 800 that makes me feel amazing and keeps my estro in the 27's.

- - - Updated - - -

Also at 700 to 800 total I have no issue getting cut as fuck or building long term lean muscle

IML Gear Cream!
Trt is for life so for long term you dont want to read astronomically high numbers

Back